Author Topic: Live UK TV online £5 Month.  (Read 12666 times)

Offline chewyturk

Live UK TV online £5 Month.
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2009, 21:42:21 PM »
I just downloaded the player for FilmOn and it's superb (and free) - Nice one Tel  8)
Just need to get a longer HDMI cable so i can watch it on the TV from more than 2 foot away :D

Offline Firo

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2009, 11:41:40 AM »
oops that's the one I meant but the good news is last night it wasn't scrambled but it did keep stopping saying subscription finished. Kept restarting it and it carried on playing..

Offline kevin b

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2009, 12:19:05 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Firo

oops that's the one I meant but the good news is last night it wasn't scrambled but it did keep stopping saying subscription finished. Kept restarting it and it carried on playing..

I have tried it & when channels are scrambled I try the low speed if there is one & find that works if not try the channel again & it then seems not to be scrambled.Sometimes you need to go onto another channel then back to the one that was scrambled & it seems to work.

Offline Janet G

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2009, 20:09:49 PM »
quote:

Hi I have managed to down load this system  successfully (I think ) :Dnow we need to transfer from PC to TV, so  where's the best shop in Fethiye to  buy an HDMI lead to connect with the Telly? thanks in advance of any help you can give!!

Offline George Warner

« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2009, 21:10:23 PM »
Gold computors on the back street have them in various lengths I think between 15-20 TLs

Offline tel

« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2009, 19:27:25 PM »
Hi Janet, welcome to the forum.

Offline Janet G

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2009, 06:10:12 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by tel

Hi Janet, welcome to the forum.

Aaahh Thank you that's nice of you :)

Offline Janet G

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2009, 14:39:36 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Janet G

quote:

Hi I have managed to down load this system  successfully (I think ) :Dnow we need to transfer from PC to TV, so  where's the best shop in Fethiye to  buy an HDMI lead to connect with the Telly? thanks in advance of any help you can give!!

Offline Janet G

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2009, 14:42:20 PM »
quote:

quote:

I thought I'd managed to download this system but am habing real problems setting this up? has anyone else experienced problems in the set up stage before they got it working ? their suppot is good but nothing seems to work? I'm on the point of cancelling ! help please as I'm desperate to see some decent TV progs!:(

Offline Bright Eyes

« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2009, 15:10:19 PM »
Janet G, I had troubles to start with so I cleared everything, re-started my computer and tried again also it wouldnt let me register with my .co.uk email address so had to use my hubbys .com. Working perfectly now, looking forward to seeing Phillip Schofield of a morning! Thanks for the info :D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf