Author Topic: This place is fantastic  (Read 2318 times)

Offline micky mouse

This place is fantastic
« on: October 20, 2009, 14:08:10 PM »
Three weeks ago i found this place and have been back three times already,situated 9 kilometers up and over a mountain at dalaman is a resturant called akkakaya set in a valley over a few acres of land cheap food,great service,swiming pool,lovely gardens,lake,ponds,wild life,birds,donkeys,horse riding,set out with water falls eating high up in seated areas in sycamore trees this place is a must.You can stay over night in the guest house or for longer periods in a bungerlow.Situated at the round about on the dalaman road go past the cut through to the airport carrey straight on to the traffic lights and turn right opposite the the left to the airport it is sign posted all the way to akkakaya garden resturant.You can opt for a guided tour of this place plus a 3 corse meal for 40ytl if you wish to do so,or you can explore this place on foot or by car its just so fantastic its a must to visit.

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
This place is fantastic
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 17:16:57 PM »
You should read CBF....it was all posted here in July/August:D but I agree with all you say about it :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf