Author Topic: Maintenance Contract  (Read 2398 times)

Offline HappyMonday

« on: November 01, 2009, 10:19:39 AM »
We have an interesting little problem that we are trying to solve along with our neighbour.  We have an apartment on a really nice complex of 7 properties in Deliktas. The developer has actually bought one of the properties himself and is renting a second one to a friend.  For the last 4 years we have had as part of our purchase contract 'free maintenance'of pool, gardens and security. This ends early next year. Up until now the developer has been providing maintenance - but this has been very poor over the last 2 years- grass not cut as regularly as it should be, swimming pool poorly maintained etc
The developer has told us that he will still be providing maintenance for us from next yeat and we need to set up a direct debit for 50TL per month. The price we are happy with, the quality of maintenance we are not.
Can anyone help with the following:
- Provide me via PM an example of a maintenance contract as we dont have such a thing at the moment
- Provide me with the contact details of a recommended maintenance company who might also be able to provide advice on what we can do?

Offline Fran

Maintenance Contract
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2009, 11:52:56 AM »
I have sent you a message.
Fran

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2009, 12:03:38 PM »
Thanks Fran. Much appreciated

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Maintenance Contract
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2009, 14:55:46 PM »
Click on the banner advert for Fethiye Property Services at the top of the page.

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2009, 15:14:56 PM »
Thanks Alan I have written to them. Cheers

Offline JAKInNeil

Maintenance Contract
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2010, 12:30:47 PM »
Can I check - is that 50YTL each or for the complex

If its each have you considered paying him more but sting a higher standard. The going rate I experience in Fethiye is 150 TL per month for a similar size complex.

We origially had a similar set up with the developer who then fellout with one of the residents who would not pay the full amount. We thought it would be easy to change but it has been a nightmare for the last 2 years to the point that I am now considering whether to keep the place as I dont want hassle on my holidays.

Its up to you in the end but I would urge you to try and resolve you issues in the first instace because it isnt easy and could get worse before it gets better.

Offline captainjon

• Ignore - Total Dickhead
Maintenance Contract
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2010, 14:47:49 PM »
The best advice on this situation is the one suggested by KKOB,ie Fethiye property sevices.He comes highly recomended from a host of happy people.Just a point on the suggested figure of 50 tl.Have you made a mistake?anything around 75tl per month is good.depending on what you actually want done.

Offline fernando torres

Maintenance Contract
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2010, 20:39:07 PM »
we were charged 80 pounds a month to maintain a small pool, the maintenance company also look after the house next door and charge them 125 each month for checking the house and maintaining the pool and garden, however when the house is empty we hardly ever see them apart from when they bring their washing round, the pool is kept spotless because they leave the pump running 24/7 God knows what their electric bill is. we will advise them of this when we next see them.

Offline Chinook

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2010, 22:27:55 PM »
Isn't this something to be discussed by your complex committee and formalised at a meeting?

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2010, 22:40:37 PM »
Thanks everyone. This was all resolved pre-Christmas. I did try Fethiye Property Services for advice but never got a reply

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf