Author Topic: car mot  (Read 7817 times)

Offline caza

car mot
« on: January 19, 2010, 16:54:05 PM »
please can anyone tell me what the current status is at the new tuv testing station are they still having to wait for hours on end for a test etc ?. we have to re test our car at the end of the month and am dreading it (sorry if this in the wrong place )x

Offline milliemars

car mot
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 17:00:01 PM »
My husband went in November got the at 8am and was back by 9am.He also took a Turkish friend just in case of any problems.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 17:03:48 PM by milliemars »

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
car mot
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 17:00:44 PM »
Hi caza a freind of Alper (the banker on here) took mine for me brought it back to the house all done for his fee 50tl which I thought was well spent
Mark

Offline caza

car mot
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 17:06:14 PM »
I.ll pass that on to hubby and see what he says might be a good plan! if not we will just have to get there early and see what happens thanx for the info folks x

Offline Diverbaz 1

car mot
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2010, 17:32:01 PM »
Took mine at beginning of the month, no hassle took about 20 minutes.

Don't forget if you use an "Agent" they are not insured to drive MB, ME etc plated cars.

Mark, 50tl for say an hours "work", say 8 cars a day 400tl, 5 day week, 2000tl a week, very reasonable :o, nice work if you can get it.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 17:36:24 PM by Diverbaz 1 »

Offline phil1839

car mot
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2010, 17:48:27 PM »
Took mine today, got there at 8.0am and was fourth in the queue out by 9.15am. Car passed ok unfortunately forgot the emissions test, which I have now had done at Renault. So it's back to the Test Station tomorrow morning for my pass stickers.

Offline kevman

car mot
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2010, 13:32:29 PM »
Hi Phil1839, do you mind me asking how much the emissions test was please

Offline Diverbaz 1

car mot
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2010, 13:54:41 PM »
27tl at Nissan Kev
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 13:55:00 PM by Diverbaz 1 »

Offline caza

car mot
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2010, 21:04:15 PM »
is the emissions not included in the test  like in the uk ? or do you have to get it done separately what if your vehicle is only 2 years old ?

Offline phil1839

car mot
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2010, 09:03:11 AM »
Kevman, Sorry for being at bit slow in coming back to you. As Baz said it is 27tl, you can also get it done at the Renault dealers if that is closer to where you are. I have a Renault Kangoo which is now exactly two years old, I went last year and the emissions weren't mentioned and the vehicle passed. This year for the second test they asked for the Emissions Test report. My first vehicle here was a saloon which didn't need a test until it was three years old, I got rid of that before it was due for testing so I don't know if you need the Emissions Test for a 1st test for a saloon, my advice would be get it done, it can save having a problem at the test centre. Also last year I went for the form at the Tax Office to say there are no debts on the vehicle, I was told not to bother this year as they do it at the Test Centre on their computer, this proved to be correct and I wasn't asked for the form.
After getting the emissions test I went back to the test centre at 8.0am the next day and was fourth in the queue again, I was back in Uzumlu by 9.0am. Phil

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf