Author Topic: otomatik fon alis ?  (Read 1846 times)

Offline patch

otomatik fon alis ?
« on: January 22, 2010, 15:35:53 PM »
can someone please tell me what this means on my bank statement , as sometimes its 2 pay fon alis and other times its 6 pay at 47 lira per one on my ytl account and how often should it be taken out of account . thanks

Offline marytheresa

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 22:53:51 PM »
Hi
im pretty sure it is for individual transactions on the account but you should check it and take it up with your bank fon alis is noramlly used in buying and selling of shares!!
hope this helps  :)

Offline BM06

otomatik fon alis ?
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 11:38:08 AM »
Patch not sure about this, but some time ago i had a daily tl account and went to draw some money out and my balance was showing nil funds after a long debate and getting no where i was informed by a friend that they play the markets on a daily basis with your money in a daily account, as i say this was about 9 years ago and of course i closed the account down and all money was transfered to my monthly account, i belive if my memory is  correct it was an Elma account with Granti, hope this has shed some light.

Offline patch

otomatik fon alis ?
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 12:08:03 PM »
they seem to take it out and then put it back in a few days later , but they put slightly less back in

Offline marytheresa

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2010, 12:45:04 PM »
After checking with a Turkish friend bmo6 is correct best do what he did and close the account.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf