Author Topic: Any thing changing this year  (Read 2697 times)

Offline alybaba

Any thing changing this year
« on: February 09, 2010, 23:05:38 PM »
Like Shops and Hotels Bars etc

Offline ilrifugio

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 17:19:48 PM »
that is kind of a humourous question!  Things change here faster than the weather in winter ( I especially say winter, because summer weather is kind of steady for a longer period of time...)  There may be a bar now, it might be gone tomorrow.  You know the staff this year, but nobody next season,....  Does anything here have a more permanent value....? I know this is an opening for inventive and funny comments...bring them on!!!!

And yes, considering all the activity that is already going on in the village, I imagine we are up for some changes.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 17:22:46 PM by ilrifugio »

Offline Old Daffodil

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 17:43:08 PM »
I noticed today that a Pizza Pepino restaurant had opened at the Kaya end of Hisaronu, that is as well as the one next door to Piano Bar.It is quite a large restaurant. I think it is new.
The council offices as you enter Hisaronu now have a roof on and it looks as if they may be completing on the building this year, about time! There is quite a lot of maintenance work going on today. In fact all around Hisaronu and Ovacik a lot of businesses seem to be expanding or putting better roofing on their premises. :) :)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 17:44:38 PM by Daffodil »

Offline minimoo

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 18:38:58 PM »
The 2nd Pepinos has been there 2 or 3 years now, but they only open through the summer, unlike their other restaurant which remains open all year round.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf