Author Topic: Kabak  (Read 2435 times)

Offline Brookerbb

Kabak
« on: June 01, 2010, 19:47:25 PM »
My daughter & her partner want to spend a couple of nights in Kabak.
Can anyone offer any advice on Olive Gardens or Natural Life -which one to choose - both look good. Can you get to the beach from either of these places?? Look forward to replies. Thanks

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Kabak
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 20:41:16 PM »
Never stopped at either but I know you can get to the beach from both. Just bear in mind that the path down to the beach is very steep, and it makes for a long hard trudge back up at the end of a day.

Offline scorcher

Kabak
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 22:01:43 PM »
(Mrs Scorcher replying) We have been to both Full Moon and Olive Garden, can recommend both but on balance Olive Garden, excellent food, they make their own bread - but Full Moon has own pool. It's 20 mins (steep) downhill to beach and 25 mins up, if you are fairly fit, and is not too hot.  Not to be recommended in intense heat.  Beach is shingly.  You can, I believe, get there by car by taking track about half a mile before Kabak, and there is another camp/restaurant (with pool) near the beach at the end, tho they may not care for people trying to park down there.  KKOB recommended I visited Kabak, and am v grateful, have been 3 times now, loved it.  Sorry cannot comment on Natural Life.

Offline sunlover

Kabak
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2010, 10:18:39 AM »
We went to Kabak for the first time a few weeks ago, we got the dolmus from fethiye and went as far as the dolmus could go... we then trundled!! down the valley it took us 50 minutes!!! but what a view absolutely beautifull walk down... only took us 35 minutes to get back up the valley...

small cafe at the top of the valley which was great after the climb up..

beach is small shingly beach,very few people there, certainly worth going to for the views...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf