Author Topic: Grand Opening First Time Winter  (Read 1659 times)

Offline pamperi

Grand Opening First Time Winter
« on: November 24, 2010, 22:04:23 PM »
Hello To All and Good Morning-Good Afternoon-Good Evening and Good Night.

I would like to announce to everybody that I "the Mad American at the Sim Bar" will be opening for the first time this winter.The Seketur Hotel Restaurant. This Saturday the 27th at 11am just to get my big mouth started.. At 12 noon Dave owner and potographer of the Independent  New Paper (local) will be there to give as a big push to start us off and take pictures for us for our Grand Opening. Announcements will be made as to some of the fun things I would like to do there. One special thing I will announce is I will be doing a "Who-Done-It?" mystery lunch. Other events will also be told about. We will be having Line Dancing.. Triva and other games..ect.
I would like to invite any and all to come and enjoy yourselves and check us out. I know winter time is a bore around here and not much to do. I have lived here for 9 years now so I know what it is like, I want to give something back ! So please... If you are in the area, and would like to come and join us for our special day .. please do so.
Thank you for your time.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at....
pam_gun@yahoo.com

Hope to see you all there! Pam/Peri..( Mad American : :) )

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 22:24:51 PM »
Good luck with your plans to stay open Pam. Also it was nice that you emailed to ask if it would be ok to announce it on the forum.

All the best.

Offline pamperi

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2010, 22:45:37 PM »
Thanks again. I hope to see you around.
I did forget to mention things will be different at the restaurant.
I came up with some good recipes. Some everybody knows, Shepherds pie for one. I have never had the pleasure in eatting this till a few days ago. Well.. all I can say is....WOW !!!  it was GREAT !!! So I am going to give it a shot here.
Some others I plan on making is Stuffed Chicken...Italian Chicken...Noodle Casserole..and other things up my sleeve.
Alot of things will be different here... but ..MY LOUD MOUTH STAYS THE SAME... other wise that wouldnt be me...lol.
If anybody wants to know anything..please drop me a line.
And again...THANK YOU SCUNNER !!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf