Author Topic: sunday roast @kings garden restaurant  (Read 5726 times)

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
sunday roast @kings garden restaurant
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2011, 19:44:46 PM »
They have an ad in the latest edition of LoL saying they are open all winter, with Sunday lunch still at 15 tl & same times as stated in 1st post of this thread. It wasn't carvery style last winter. Possibly closed last Sunday because of Bayram

Offline ribeye100

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2011, 09:08:09 AM »
Highly recommended,

Jackie & I visited 3 times in October during a 12 day break.

Once for Sunday lunch and found the food to be very good, the sevice excellent and prices very reasonable & views to die for.

Salih also mentioned that they will be having Turkish cookery lessons and Turkish Language lessons in the near furture, looks like we will be taking our sleeping bags then. :D

Offline reggie

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2011, 20:36:33 PM »
Been coming to calis for  past 9 years and ate here first time this year. Ended up going back two more times. The food is the best I've tasted in any restaurant in the area. The staff are so friendly and the views are amazing. Try it and I guarantee you will go back. Can't wait till next years visit.

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2011, 21:31:23 PM »
We went again today the food and service as good as ever, he has a big advert in this weeks LOL with whats on including Christmas dinners served through December and still free pick up and drop off.
Mark

Offline terrie

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2011, 07:38:11 AM »
Sorry,but we won't be going back..
Made reservation by e..mail, and turned up,to be told we don't bother to check email !
Put us on a table,and took our order,and drinks,the two ladies had soft drinks,both flat,they did change them.
When main coarse came I had seen more meat on a sparrow!,two ten pence size pieces of chicken,and a piece of beef not much bigger!
The waiter came over and asked what we wanted for pudding...
We replied one pancake and three crumble.....he then said.......as soon as ive served your pudding,can you eat straight away and leave the table as we have someone waiting!!! Couldn't of been more rude
Very disappointed after good revues

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf