Author Topic: new member joining the forum  (Read 4369 times)

Offline fredam

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2005, 08:20:09 AM »
Hello Gina & Rob.....We have just bought in Calis also.  Good luck and have fun with the furnishing!  It is such an adventure!  hehehe  I cant recommend Erin Spot more though.  They were great.  They delivered on time, and what they didnt have at the moment, they made special trips to drop off.  Really great.

Hi Mary....I didnt see where there was a thread with your hello.  Good luck with your move.  From what I have heard, there is a lovely British community who do a lot of activities together at the Golden Moon.  Line Dancing, Bingo, etc.  When I was there I saw a lot of people and all of them were super.  Im sure you will settle in quickly and find out what is going on.  Good luck and enjoy....it is so beautiful I could just sit on the beach all day and watch the water!  Are you going to be there end of March?  We are coming out and bringing mother in law. We could meet up for coffee or something - if we decide to move out it would be less daunting for her to know someone already.  

ps.....if you post a new message directly under the heading of Introductions, Im sure you will get more responses.  Your message is a bit buried here.

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
new member joining the forum
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2005, 18:46:50 PM »
hello fredam thank-you for wishing us well and best wishes to you in your new home, and we look forward to our adventure(could do with a little excitement,ha,ha) does anybody out there know what the weather will be like at the end of march.we are coming to stay at seril 2 while we sort things out,so would love to relax with some nice weather.with regards gina/rob.

Offline Buster

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2005, 19:25:06 PM »
hello everyone i am new to this forum like many of you we have purchased a villa in ovecik on the belos project which is behind the greenland hotel.we are going out at the end of may to pick up our keys.i find this forum a great help and think all the members are of a great help to. so keep up the good work.if anyone can advise me on a good place to buy furniture it would be a great help to us. i have heard the name eren spot used quiet often?? but have no idea where it is can anyone help me with this....thanks buster

Offline lolly

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2005, 20:02:22 PM »
Hi Buster, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your purchase. For details of furniture buying either use the search facility, read through the threads on the good/bad shop guide or look up Bekirs profile (he is the owner of Eren Spot and his contact details should be in his profile. Good Luck.

Lolly x

Offline Mark G

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2005, 20:46:04 PM »
Welcome Buster, and congratulations on your purchase.

Enjoy,

Mark and Tracey.

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2005, 21:03:21 PM »
greetings buster
we came over in march and bought everything from erin spot, bekir is so helpful and even helped us with other items we needed doing (plumber,carpenter,electrican.)
congradulations on your purchase,we got our tapu on march 20th and we were over the moon, after 6 mths of worry.gina/rob

Offline teide1

• Sheffield, UK
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2005, 16:29:08 PM »
everyone seems to speak highly of eren spot - does  anyone know whether they have bunk beds or if not anywhere else that might be able to supply them.
also can you pay by credit card as we are concerned with having to carry so much cash around if we have to furnish our place from scratch.
thank you

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2005, 17:11:50 PM »
hello teide 1
bekier will get you anything you need ,just ask and he will get it
and you can get your cash in turkey from the hole in the wall .bye

Offline Buster

« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2005, 11:07:05 AM »
hi lolly
         thanks for your welcome message i have now found the answers for the furniture that i will be seeking still trying to learn my way around this forum i am quiet new to computers anyway all the best for now......buster

Offline Buster

« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2005, 11:09:29 AM »
hello mark G
thanks for you welcome message hope to speak with you more in the future thanks again   BUSTER

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf