Author Topic: Land rezoning  (Read 2069 times)

Offline mikew

Land rezoning
« on: July 06, 2011, 16:13:37 PM »
Has anyone heard whether the Uzumlu Belidye is in the process of rezoning the land that they reclassified as agricultural approx 2 years ago on the left of the dual carriageway, " the flat land" back to building land, i.e. so it can be sold to foreigners. If so has anyone heard how far they have got with this, if at all?

Offline neylan

Land rezoning
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 15:22:30 PM »
hi Michael,

I talked to council just now and got the answer which you needed...

The latest law about "The Protection of the Ground" has been accepted in 2007 but you know sometimes the new rules can be flexible at the beginning...the government had decided to implement it in around Turkey in 2009...

The main point of this law was; agriculture areas would be protected and would have limited building permission but only for Turkish citizens(like 5%) and foreigners cannot buy or build on these lands which is classified as an agricultural area...

These rules and laws are the same going on now and there is no plan to change now or in the near future.

Regards,
Neylan BROCK

Offline mikew

Land rezoning
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 08:20:20 AM »
Many thanks for the information Neylan. It does however seem to be at odds with the Governments new Land Law 5782 which came into being on 3 July & which allows foreigners to buy. The law appears to redress the situation that happened in 2008 when many foreigners were caught with a change in the law that prevented them selling to non turks.

Offline hoops man

Land rezoning
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2011, 11:47:12 AM »
Not sure whats correct but just behind my land in same area there have been a few villas built since 2008 and owned by foreigners.  The land needs to be in a Turkish persons name up until the building work is complete. Once the work is complete the builder or land owner then applys for habitation certificate which i do believe can be in a foreign persons name.  That means the house is on the tapu and in the foreign persons name. So if you see land in that area and interested in it its still possible to build your dream home there. i do hope your correct mike regarding law 5782 as that just saves complications when selling my land.

Offline neylan

Land rezoning
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2011, 15:59:09 PM »
Well..I only told what the council said about the agriculture lands have nothing changed...but everyone knows well that there can be everything possible if someone makes you mistake...so you should be very carefully and check all documents- titles before you buy or buildings...we saw many troubles like they cannot get their title on their name even they buy the lands or they can also  never sell later...

You can get permit only m2 50 to build if you have m2 1 000 land.
You should get your title copy and ask to Asli in Belediye how the other people have built next to you if there is really agri. area or still in foreigner names... she has got all the owner's name list on her map.

Offline peecee

Land rezoning
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2011, 18:01:55 PM »
Think I would be very leary of what I had been told by anyone be it Belediye or builder.  Is it possible that the builder is not quite 'accurate' with information because he wants a sale?
I heard the rules were changing but would prefer legal advice first

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf