Author Topic: Golfing & spa trip to Belek  (Read 2322 times)

Offline lmaddy

Golfing & spa trip to Belek
« on: September 11, 2011, 11:28:57 AM »

Ladies and Gents
Next May we have me brother in laws and their wife's coming to stay at our villa in Calis.
So the pressure is on to show them the best of Turkey. Both boys are Golf fanatics so would like to take 2 days out to fit in a Golf spa trip.

Can any one reccomend a good golf course & a good hotel, I am not bothered about all inclusive and don't want to pay top dollar or lira looking at some of the hotels the prices are quite high.

What have others done and what can you recommend.

Regards
Lorraine

Offline Old Daffodil

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 12:38:20 PM »
We stayed at a hotel called Maritime Pine which had a good selection of spa treatments and my husband played golf at the Gloria course. The hotel was all inclusive and the guests were predominantly Russian with a sprinkling of Germans and Swiss.
There are large landscaped gardens and the swimming pools are next to the wide sandy beach.It would probably be a bit cool for swimming in May. If you have a car Aspendos is not far away for a visit.  
There are other large hotels similar along that area of coast that are very good such as the Rixos but I did enjoy the spa at the Maritime Pine.  There was a lot of food to choose from in the main building and smaller restaurants scattered around the grounds,the smell of bacon cooking for breakfast wafted about in the morning at our nearest one.We also stayed at the Papillon but I did not use the spa, the indoor pool was very pleasant though.

Offline calvin 1949

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 14:45:50 PM »
Hi if you go on travel republic site ansd punch in Belek , it will show great hotel deals .We are going in November for a week all inclusive £160 per head at the Iberostar Hotel right in the middle of the golf courses!

Offline lmaddy

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 20:17:21 PM »
I think I need to check a bit nearer the time as the horel prices  are coming up like £150+ (I think per night) that is one of the resons I was asking what others have done.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf