Author Topic: Katranci Beach  (Read 3164 times)

Offline Robw

Katranci Beach
« on: September 21, 2011, 14:05:08 PM »
We spent a lovely day here on our recent Holiday and somewhere i think is well worth a visit We went by Dolmus and paid on the gate to enter the Beach but for 30Tl per person 20Tl per child you can arrange to be picked up, get entry to the beach have your sunbed / parasol and a bbq lunch of mixed meets + meze to start and then when you are ready they will return you back to Calis / Fetrhiye. A very stress free day for little over a tenner pp! Reservations on 0535 283 9050.

Offline grizabella

Katranci Beach
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 16:53:49 PM »
Have done this package with Nike and it is super.The lunch is lovely and the boys make sure you have the cold drinks you require on the beach.Katrançi is a beautiful setting to spend a day and the bay is safe for children and the not so adventurous swimmer.It does get rather crowded during the Turkish school holidays so be warned.

Offline ovacik2

Katranci Beach
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 17:05:45 PM »
Always the first "feel" for Fethiye the sight of Katranci Bay from the Dalaman Road. Usually on the many previous visits over the years it has been very laid back and relaxing. we took some visitors last Sunday,it was so busy,a really great atmosphere "slightly" smokey from all the barbies, very much a Turkish feel. Campsite was full too. On that occation just too busy, with schools back it will be more relaxed. Agreed robw always worth a visit. We like it for Sunday Kahvalte/Brunch too.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 17:11:29 PM by ovacik2 »

Offline Robw

Katranci Beach
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 21:29:47 PM »
I must admit it was packed with Turkish families as it was Bayram when we were there and what a delight that was as my young son made friends and played all day with no other communication than a nod and a smile!  ;)

Offline Babadaq Bridge

Katranci Beach
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2011, 17:30:49 PM »
I love this beach too - didn't know about the pick up service - was the pick up from Calis Rob? I'm wondering if they pick up from Ovacik/Hisaronu.
Bridge

Offline ovacik2

Katranci Beach
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2011, 17:46:11 PM »
Yes! they will pick up fron Ovacik and Hisaronu.

Offline legless

• Muppet on Wheels
  • Global Moderator
Katranci Beach
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2011, 21:26:40 PM »
We went there in the early summer this year, it was absolutely packed so we then went to Gunluklu( next bay along ) and were very pleased as it was empty and a sight cheaper than Katranchi.

Ron

Offline Babadaq Bridge

Katranci Beach
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2011, 22:50:56 PM »
Thanks Ovacik 2, I've noted the number now, good to know we don't always need to hire a car to go there
Bridge
x

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf