Author Topic: electricity cost  (Read 2809 times)

Offline busybee

electricity cost
« on: April 23, 2005, 17:25:35 PM »
Does anyone know roughly per month how much electricity costs.  We will have a pool and air con.  Any replies would be much appreciated.

Offline BabaYard

electricity cost
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2005, 18:02:35 PM »
Hi Busybee. The rough monthly cost for our 3 bed villa with pool is £35.00. Some words of caution.. Make sure you switch the air con units off at the trip switch. This is because they can trip on when the electricity comes back on typicaly after a power cut (to our expense last year) Also make sure you know where your emersion switch is. Again ours was running 24 x 7, because the constuction company forgot to inform us. Everything is now labled and switch off! We learn the hard way sometimes  ;)

Offline busybee

electricity cost
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2005, 19:25:48 PM »
Thanks for this useful information.  Will now be able to calculate guestimate our living expenses. Have to have enough for Efes.  Will heed your advice about trip switch etc.

Offline Dippey

electricity cost
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2005, 11:31:01 AM »
At first I thought, eek!!, about the power coming on after a power cut and not being there, then I thought about the previous topic of key card system, which can help elimate this, especially if you are renting and the renters don't do the trip switch thing.

prev discussion here:-
{A Link to an old CBF topic was here - no longer available}4003&SearchTerms=key,card,system

{A Link to an old CBF topic was here - no longer available}3678&whichpage=2&SearchTerms=key%2Ccard%2Csystem

Dipps

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf