Author Topic: BC Spa - Dalyan  (Read 1998 times)

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
BC Spa - Dalyan
« on: July 23, 2012, 09:36:02 AM »
We recently spent a couple of days in Dalyan, our visit was not planned as we had stayed at the Olive Garden in Kabak and decided to give Dalayan a try. I always worry about just arriving somewhere and then ending up in some dodgy accommodation.

We decided a hotel on the river would be nice, finding a parking place in Dalyan is not easy but eventually we ditched the car and set off up river towards the mud baths, we came across the BC Spa and it looked lovely. We went to reception and asked if they had a room, the manager said that they had but before he showed us the room, he wanted to show us the facility. He was brilliant, he spent 20 minutes taking us around the pool, restaurant and probably the nicest spa we have ever seen. Then back to reception he asked what type of room would we like, I said "a nice room please" and when he said, "would you like a suite with jacuzzi bath in the bedroom ?" ....... Chris's face lit up after spending the previous night in the equivalent of a garden shed.

He showed us to the room and it was absolutely fabulous, we had two terraces and a balcony right overlooking the river, he told us that  meals and breakfast can be taken on our terrace, it was a duplex set up and equipped and decorated to the highest standard, it wasn't cheap but we were able to secure a 25% discount on his price by committing to a two night stay rather than just the one.

In the end I wish we had stayed longer, this is a first class place and room 204 is the prime location. We are already set to return later in the year with some friends.

The Pool area :

Room 204

Offline sunlover

Re: BC Spa - Dalyan
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 13:16:27 PM »
Looks lovely... great to get recommendations of places to stay..

we visited dalyan river area a couple of years ago but would love to go back, great place to try..

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf