Author Topic: Dolphin beach hotel/yasemin hotel  (Read 4323 times)

Offline stuart1955

Dolphin beach hotel/yasemin hotel
« on: April 28, 2013, 20:39:57 PM »
Has anyone any more info on the dolphin beach hotel/yasemin?. Has it reopened yet and if so any contact details for it   :)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 05:29:49 AM by stuart1955 »

Offline Ray1951

Re: Dolphin beach hotel
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 21:18:36 PM »
Earlier posts said that they had been working on the place in January.  It seems strange that it's not open for business.  So many repeat guests are disappointed.  I wonder what's happening.

Offline Hellzbellz

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 03:34:57 AM »
strange, certainly looks ready for business now, tables all set up outside, menu in place etc. I may be going that way today, if so will call in and ask details. If not today then definately tomorrow as my partner is a friend of the new manager so we will visit

Offline Ray1951

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 20:23:08 PM »
Seems that many of the major tour operators main flights will start on Monday.  Who is the new manager of the Dolphin?

Offline Kevin Sowten

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2013, 20:32:57 PM »
We are very disappointed that both of our bookings at the Dolphin Beach this year were not honoured by the new owners.
Maybe they feel that they have gone 'up-market' and that we didn't pay enough  :( :( :(

Offline Hellzbellz

• Newly Registered
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2013, 05:00:38 AM »
walked past last night, all open and looking very nice although no customers at tables. didnt see the one I wanted to speak to who speaks English. Not sure why they wouldnt honour booking arrangements as certainly couldnt have been as fully booked already,didnt see any holiday makers there. maybe worth a walk down when you are here to ask, could be any number of reason.

Offline stuart1955

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2013, 14:17:59 PM »
We had booked direct with dolphin beach to stay from the 18th may, but couldn't contact the new owners to find out if they would honour the booking so have booked the ibrahim bey also on the front which looks nice and quick replys to emails.friends we met staying at the dolphin beach arrived yesterday at ibrahim bey and said its very nice and rooms much better than dolphin and also they have a pool , fingers crossed the foods as good as Serhats at the dolphin

Offline marillis

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2013, 14:27:27 PM »
I have been told that the Pelin have taken over the Dolphin hotel.

Offline Ray1951

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2013, 21:04:10 PM »
The Dolphin is in a great location.  I hope that whoever has taken it over will be as friendly as Memet and Serhat, Memet for his hospitality and Serhat for his cooking.  I don't think the new proprietors will be able to match the prices that were previously charged.

Offline stuart1955

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2013, 12:59:20 PM »
Apparently they are charging £20 a night per person for bed&breakfast

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf