Author Topic: Yacht Classic  (Read 2119 times)

Offline Lotty

Yacht Classic
« on: May 27, 2013, 06:45:39 AM »
If you haven't seen the Yacht Classic in Fethiye since the new improvements, you're in for a treat! It's absolutely stunning. Everything has been improved to exquisite perfection it's really gone seriously up-market. They've doubled the outside space added more palm trees and have another huge pool with a swim to bar, 2 little round pools, a tiny beach and if course views to die for. There is extended outside restaurant space and food, as usual, is lovely. Wow! Feels just like being in a James Bond movie!

Offline Lotty

Re: Yacht Classic
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 06:51:59 AM »

Offline hubblebubbles

Re: Yacht Classic
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 19:15:10 PM »
I have been informed by a friend who uses the place on a regular basis that there is now a 25 lira charge to use the pool...... she isn't going to be a regular any more .

Offline Lotty

Yacht Classic
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 20:08:11 PM »
Well it wouldn't surprise me, it is fabulous, also the Ece Saray have charged that day rate  for years now and though up market, it's  nowhere nearly so luxurious as the Yacht since these improvements.

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
Yacht Classic
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2013, 22:14:43 PM »
I'd pay that,as a treat and as a change. We've stayed in hotels where they charge residents on use the pool, never mind visitors!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf