Author Topic: A boat trip with a difference  (Read 4356 times)

Offline valentine

• Prolific Member
A boat trip with a difference
« on: May 30, 2005, 15:26:20 PM »
I'd just like to share with everyone the wonderful day we had with our good friends Hazel and Ken on my birthday last week. We chartered our very own Sinbads boat, the Sinbadsan. What an absolutely brilliant day, Sinbadsan is very luxurious and very tastefully furnished. We were looked after by her 3 man crew who attended to our every need which included making coffee and tea, a delicious lunch and the odd glass of wine or efes or two!:D
We stopped in secluded little coves where the only sound was the lapping of the water and swam in the crystal clear sea. We even saw an eagle which thrilled us to bits!
In the afternoon a birthday cake complete with candles and 'Happy Birthday Val' was produced and everyone sang to me!
I hope this isn't seen as advertising, its just that we had such a good time and were sad to leave when we got back into Fethiye at about 7.30 pm. I would really recommend anyone who wants a special day for any reason at all to try it. I know that it made my birthday very very special and one I'll never forget. 8)

Val

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2005, 16:12:32 PM »
thanks for the info val i will give this one a go for our anniversary on june 13th ,did they have any fishing rods for the boys

Offline canalman

• Aged Headbanger
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2005, 17:37:09 PM »
Val, your description of your birthday trip is lovely and I am pleased that you all had such a lovely time. We would love to do the same but my birthday is Nov 21 and Sue's is Jan 6. lol
Pete

Offline Sinbad

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2005, 08:48:29 AM »
We are very glad that you enjoyed yourselves and thanks for the pictures. Sue is back out for at least a month, flying this Friday night.

Offline Hazel

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2005, 14:26:14 PM »
What a wonderful day we had on Valentines birthday on Rob and Sue's yacht Sinbad San it started by being met at the entrance to Fethiye marina by 2 members of the crew who by the way spoke English. We left the marina just after 10 am after 30mins sailing we were served with coffee and baclava (5 million calories but what the heck).
We could have chosen our own itinary but we left it to Captain Hassan to chose where we went. Relaxation is a premium on this day out we sat and at times laid about just watching the beautiful coastline pass by, we anchored in bays that we shared with only squid and small fish.
We were served a wonderful lunch nice wines and of course efes.
Sinbad San is finished to a very high standard and I suspect the finishing touch's were added by Sue beautiful rich velvet throws and cushions.
As we sailed back into the marina we agreed we felt like royalty she really makes heads turn.
Our next voyage will be for a few days.
This certainly was a  special experience and urge you to give it a try.

Hazel & Ken

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2005, 15:06:29 PM »
Hazel,

Can you e- mail me contact details please. Sounds too good to miss.

Stoop

Offline Linda

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2005, 15:54:07 PM »
And me please - I'm really interested in booking for our forthcoming trip in June. If you or Rob could email the details and costs for a party of 4 I would be very grateful.

Thanks
Linda :)

Offline valentine

• Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2005, 18:43:27 PM »
Message to Graham, I have tried 3 times to answer your email and it keeps failing for some reason. Look at Sinbads profile then you can email him about chartering Sinbadsan, believe me you'll have a great day!

Val

Offline xanadu

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2005, 19:52:42 PM »
Go to the Home Page on this site and click on Salutmaritime.
The boat is truly beautiful and I hope to go on a little trip next week with Sue. You should all try it and feel like royalty for the day.

Offline Caz and Dave

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2006, 18:00:53 PM »
Sorry but I can't find that link on the home page? Would love more info about this boat as it is both mine and Dave's birthdays while we are there in August.
Thanks, Carolyn

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf