Author Topic: Dalyan  (Read 4967 times)

Offline pashka

• Sutton, Surrey, UK
Dalyan
« on: September 08, 2014, 06:48:55 AM »
Can anyone recommend a riverside hotel in Dalyan  where  you can fish from Hotel's jetty, and whether hire of equipment is available.
Many thanks
Pashka

Offline micky mouse

Re: Dalyan
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 18:17:44 PM »
I have friends who i have known for many,many years in dalyan and always spend a couple of nights at there pansiyon when im out in my villa,infact im venturing down to see them next month when im out in turkey again They have a pansiyon right opposite the tombs with a lovely roof terrace called cinar sahil  pansiyon tel phone number 0090 352 284 2117-284 2402 they also have a little boat and we quite often used to go out with the family at night to catch some fish and bbq our catch on board the boat.No fishing rods just a line and bait always caught some fish to eat.If you give him a call ali is the sons name im sure that he could help you with your desire to catch some fish.They are a lovely family and very helpful you can also stay there pansiyon for a weekend or a few nights if you wish to do so,just mention us mick and elsie,good luck give it a try.

Offline pashka

• Sutton, Surrey, UK
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 23:49:16 PM »
Thank you for all the information, very helpful. Will try and contact them before we come to Calis.

Offline ZomboLZ

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2014, 00:04:30 AM »
Where you end up staying? We are also now looking riverside hotel, in April will fly on holiday and we want to book ahead of time that would have been cheaper. I Found here http://tripvariator.co.uk Berg Hotel, which for him can give advice?

Offline patrice

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2015, 09:00:54 AM »
Planning to visit Dalyan while staying in Calis in May. Can anyone tell me if there is a direct bus or coach that that we could use .

Offline micky mouse

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2015, 13:14:02 PM »
Yes you can get the bus from the main bus station in fethiye that will take you to the bus terminal in dalyan,there you can catch the local domus into the resort of dalyan as the terminal is quite away from the main centre.

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2015, 13:23:23 PM »
I've been to Dalyan changing dolmus at Ortaca. Ortaca bus station is conveniently right by the side of the D400 and a lot of the dolmuses stop there.

Details, including 2014 prices, on this page:
http://www.turkeysforlife.com/2014/07/fethiye-dalyan-day-trip-by-bus.html
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 13:36:34 PM by Colwyn »

Offline patrice

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2015, 16:11:47 PM »
Thank you for the info- great help  8)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf