Author Topic: Guitar Bar  (Read 5483 times)

Offline deannebollington

Guitar Bar
« on: October 07, 2014, 09:08:07 AM »
Hi, myself & my family spent a lot of our evening in the Guitar Bar within out 10day stay, and enjoyed the friendly atmosphere every time. I met a white dog with a few black spots whilst there & grew quiet fond of him, even named him Bob. He seemed to be best mates with "Lucky" (the bars dog) & would sit with us every night, keeping us company. Even growled at the male staff that approached us. On our last night he actually followed us to our hotel, it was as if he was saying goodbye. I was just wondering if any residents have seen him & if he is still around as we are planning a revisit & would LOVE to see him (Bob) again.

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
Re: Guitar Bar
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 15:26:09 PM »
Yeh, we've just been talkin to him in Vojos this afternoon. Splendid fellow.   ;)  ;)

Offline deannebollington

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 18:37:52 PM »
Talking to a dog. Wow how many u had chris35??

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2014, 14:20:33 PM »
Talking to a dog. Wow how many u had chris35??

Forgot to add, he did mention you in our conversation. They don't call me Dolittle for nothing. :D :D  ;)

Offline deannebollington

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2014, 16:31:12 PM »
Ha ha. Seriously though if u do see the dog in the pic can you let me know pls? I understand he has an owner but I'd like to know he's still about. Thx

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2014, 20:14:57 PM »
Seriously we did see the dog in Vojos . Sure it was the same one as pic.
 :D

Offline deannebollington

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2014, 07:12:20 AM »
Oh that's brill! Thank you. He was such a character. He's 1 dog I would love to own!

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2014, 12:07:17 PM »
He was bounding along the front playing with a miniature Doberman this morning.
They were having just the best game of chase! Then he went for a run along the beach.
He's not tagged and has a collar so may well have an owner.
Looks well fed and healthy, however if he is owned he legally should be on a lead and is most likely not neutered :(

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2014, 17:36:49 PM »
Please don't anyone think I am raining on their parade re the dogs in Turkey... If anyone has a dog follow them to their hotel/ apartment please please be aware that the dog may not have much road sense, reason I say this is a gorgeous little thing followed us and I was petting it, then on watching it turn back and go back to where it had come from or so we thought,a few seconds later we heard the most awful sound the poor thing had obviously decided to come after us and got hit by a car, luckily thanks to all the animal aiders it is ok, but it is a sound that I can still hear the noise of it crying and the incredible amount of guilt I felt to the dog...

Offline deannebollington

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2014, 17:43:19 PM »
The main road where we were is closed off of a night & this is the only time I saw him. No where to be seen in the day. We couldn't help him following us, we shewed him away and even tried to sneak away but there was no stopping him. Also that's the road he took every night to get home so he knew it well. Kayakebab unfortunately no he wasn't neutered & obviously not tied up as he was there every night. Poor fellow. Makes me sad that people owe these dogs as security & r just left to there own devises. .

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf