Author Topic: Dalaman to fethiye airport transfer by bus  (Read 8229 times)

Offline suehugh

Dalaman to fethiye airport transfer by bus
« on: October 14, 2014, 12:46:33 PM »
Does anybody know if the Havas or Mutas buses are operating in November from Dalaman to Fethiye.
They have timetables on their websites , but no indication  as to  whether they operate in winter.
Also they depart from the domestic terminal. Is this far from the international arrival point ?
Thanks

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Dalaman to fethiye airport transfer by bus
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 13:21:12 PM »
Dont know about the belediye bus, but the Havaş runs through the winter - basically it meets all inbound flights to the domestic terminal, so the service will be reduced due to less flights.  It start from domestic and usually goes round to the international terminal before leaving the airport. 

JF

Offline lissa

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2014, 18:03:17 PM »
Have heard that the Havas bus will stop running and it will just be the Belediye one. Timetable will change for winter.

Offline suehugh

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2014, 10:35:58 AM »
Thanks to you both.
The Mutas bus timetable does not suit, but I have EM Havas for their timetable as it is unclear from the website.
Cheers for now

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2014, 15:23:04 PM »
Reading about the Havas bus meeting flights from Dalaman. I am due to arrive 7.30 am, end of January can anybody who has seen new timetable let me know what it says and where to pick it up from. Thanks

Offline kismetbar

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2014, 08:09:57 AM »
re the new Mugla bus. may I copy my experience last Saturday

Some friends messaged me to ask the best way of getting from Dalaman to Fethiye..............Hey we have a new local bus that runs several times a day...I looked at the link on Fethiye Times and saw that there was a bus that fitted their needs.....Aah but it is now November and the timetable might have changed.......phoned the number at Dalaman a dozen or more times but no reply..............still its a lovely day why not walk up to the Otogar they are bound to have a timetable.....PMSL!!!
Arrived at the otogar and low and behold they have their own office.
I asked for a timetable................we dont have a time table but pointed to the window where the buses from Fethiye were displayed
No I want the times of the buses from Dalaman to Fethiye.........Sorry we dont know..you will have to go to the office in Dalaman. I asked was there a number I could phone................No we dont have one...When your friends arrive at Dalaman tell them to go to the office if it is open and they will tell them when the next bus is. But that is why they want to know before they arrive......sorry cant help......But you must know when the buses arrive from Dalaman.................No sorry we dont
NOW THE QUESTION I MUST ASK IS WHY I THOUGHT I WOULD GET THE ANSWER IN THE FIRST PLACE

IF ANYONE DOES KNOW THE WINTER TIMETABLES FROM DALAMAN. I WOULD BE SO GREATFUL.......THANKS IAN

Offline lissa

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2014, 11:37:58 AM »
Have been told that the first bus from Fethiye to Dalaman is at 05.30 and the last one from Dalaman to Fethiye is at 22.30. Don't know times inbetween but will try and find out!

Offline yabanci

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2014, 15:21:42 PM »
According to the Havas website there are just 4 buses running from Fethiye to Dalaman.They leave at 5.00,6.45,18.00 and 19.30.

Offline lissa

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2014, 16:31:59 PM »
Is the Havas bus still running? The times I gave were for the new Mugla Belediye bus.

Offline yabanci

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2014, 10:47:01 AM »
According to the guy in the Muttas office today, both companies are running buses to Dalaman Airport, both leaving at the same times, but the Muttas bus is 2.5Tl cheaper.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf