Author Topic: A2b & Havas bus  (Read 5600 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Re: A2b & Havas bus
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2015, 21:43:22 PM »
The page on facebook is called Airport transfers to Fethiye area there are quite a few companies advertising shuttles on that page, there is another one on there called Britishtransfers.com it says shuttles from late Feb early March so you may have some luck with them...
If you put that group name into the search on Facebook and ask to join the group you can check them out and also post asking if there is anyone who wants to share a transfer on the date you are after.
Good luck hope you manage to find something  :)

Offline Honest Joe

« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2015, 18:49:36 PM »
Thanks Karennina, I've applied to join the FB group and will contact Britishtransfers.com as well ..

Offline Honest Joe

« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2015, 20:19:04 PM »
... Just found out that Britishtransfer.com is a sister company of Holidayhoppa.com (same telephone number and helpline) who have already advised me that they cannot offer a shuttle service on 19th February! Bummer ...

Offline hazel dorrington

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2015, 21:17:56 PM »
Ozgur Eser. Advertising winter transfers from Dalaman to Fethiye. £10 per person one way on shuttle bus. He can be contacted via his Face Book page or phone. Good reports of his service on the Fethiye ex pats FaceBook page.

Offline Honest Joe

« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2015, 20:18:55 PM »
Thanks Hazel, I've just booked a one-way transfer with Ozgur (£30/115TL) - so if anyone else is coming in on flight TCX2814 at 13.30pm on February 19th I would be more than happy to share the cost with them!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf