Author Topic: Transfer only.com  (Read 2172 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Transfer only.com
« on: February 04, 2015, 20:47:04 PM »
Has anyone ever used this company before iv just discovered this company on a thread on Facebook and it looks like they operate a shuttle service during Feb and March, would be really grateful for any feedback good or bad. Thanks   :)

Offline Fran

Transfer only.com
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 13:39:42 PM »
I've used them from Antalya to Fethiye. The first time I was dropped off at my apt. The second time they would only drop off at the otogar, they then go onto Marmaris. Both times I was the only one getting off in Fethiye. No problems with them at all. I paid the driver on the bus.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: Transfer only.com
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 14:26:37 PM »
They get good feedback on the net.  No complains and the feedback goes back to 2006.  So they seem to be Kosher.   If you Google their business you will be able to read about them.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2015, 00:56:12 AM »
Thank you Fran and Jacqui, I decided to give them a go booked online, then had an email to say they only go to Marmaris until the end of March so have now been refunded!
What a shame that Thomas Cook are now doing flights in the winter but there appears to be no one operating shared transfers until end of March :D

Offline Fran

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2015, 13:04:41 PM »
Someone called Ozgur Eser was advertising shared transfers from Antalya on face book. Might be worth a look. Posted on Fethiye area ex pat page on 28 Jan.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2015, 15:41:49 PM »
Thank you for the info Fran I think iv already messaged Ozgur and he had no shuttles...
Touchwood I may be sorted now thanks to the power of CBF  :)

Offline honeycombe

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2015, 16:23:43 PM »
Anyone travelled recently on the gatwick to Dalaman route with Tommy cook.    Wondering if it's true they are tightening up on the weight and size of had baggage and weighing it as well?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf