Author Topic: Easy jet Dalaman end  (Read 4934 times)

Offline Fran

Re: Easy jet Dalaman end
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2015, 18:50:09 PM »
I went to check in last year with just hand luggage and home printed boarding card. Told we didn't need to check in and went straight to passport etc. no problems.

Offline patch

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2015, 07:03:16 AM »
Can anyone advise what is the latest on weather you need to check in at Dalaman if you only have hand luggage and already have a boarding pass with Easy Jet or can you just go direct to passport control ?

Offline Fran

Easy jet Dalaman end
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2015, 07:23:32 AM »
Last year we were told no need to check in again.

Offline SteveJ

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2015, 09:22:04 AM »
I flew back in April with just hand luggage but having read the advice from Easy Jet I checked in at the desk. My bag was 12.2kg so the guy asked me to take out my laptop and carry it. The bag then weighed less than the 10kg allowance and he passed it. I walked about 20 feet away from the desk and put the laptop back in my bag. The guy saw me do this but didn't bat an eyelid.

Why would you even consider not checking in if the advice says you will not be allowed to fly if you don't have a validation stamp? That's some risk to take if you think they might be joking.

Offline Hamlet

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2015, 12:38:16 PM »
EasyJet don't have a weight limit on hand luggage, are you sure you didn't fly with another airline?  ???

Offline IanK

« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2015, 13:06:48 PM »
We flew back (on Easyjet) on 28th April). We did not go to the check-in desk and just went through security showing our  home printed boarding passes.

No problem at all - they were accepted without question at security and at the gate.

There is no weight limit in hand luggage - just a size limit.

Ian

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf