Author Topic: EJ's cafe sea front  (Read 2894 times)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
EJ's cafe sea front
« on: June 04, 2015, 11:31:09 AM »
Ate there the other evening. We felt the need for English food and were not dissapointed... Minced steak. Chips
 Mushy peas..17lira each
.. good gravy too... There cakes and cheesecakes are delish.. Cant understand why we have never been before. They also do traditional dishes as well... next to pizza Callisto... Jess and Ender are a lovely young couple. X

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
Re: EJ's cafe sea front
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 16:23:36 PM »
You felt the need for English food Anne, well what was wrong with the usual English on the prom, I:E Italian, Chinese, Indian etc.  ;)  :)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 19:19:35 PM »
We tried it last month for an English brekky now Vjos is no longer, we loved it and said the same as in why had we not been there before!
I saw on their facebook page they are going to be offering a delivery service for their take away food  :)

Offline Christie

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2015, 14:07:52 PM »
we spent quite a few lunch times in EJs - they do very tasty rolls (soft) the coronation chicken ones are excellent, we usually shared on between us (not big eaters) and that left room nicely for some Banoffee pie - yummy.   Their iced coffee also delicious.   We also used them for our airport food - they are a nice young couple and deserve to be successful, plus they have looked after Garfield the cat who is now looking very well and furry.   

Offline snowtop

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2015, 06:31:01 AM »
When my wife died, Jess and Ender gave me a "survival pack of frozen pies and sos rolls etc.
I will always be grateful for their kind thoughts and actions.  They deserve to do well.
On the same note Angel at the Nil also offered me a room free of charge for as long as I wanted which I graciously declined.
Angel is also in the same bracket.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf