Author Topic: Vinn wifi 229 lira inc sim and 10 gb  (Read 8674 times)

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
Vinn wifi 229 lira inc sim and 10 gb
« on: June 17, 2015, 07:33:13 AM »
Went into main Turkcell shop yesterday. ( the one before PTT) on main 1 way street. To be clear this is the Turkcell shop that is like a car phone warehouse with lots of staff in uniforms. Got the whole shebang for 229 lira. Don't forget to take your passport. Don't know how long this offer will last. Look for the young blond girl, she speaks English.

Offline dycedon

Re: Vinn wifi 229 lira inc sim and 10 gb
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 07:38:04 AM »
that was a cracking deal.

Offline patch

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 18:55:09 PM »
Is it possible to top this vinn wifi up whilst there is still credit on it . I.e. can you put another 10g b on whilst it still has about 2 gb on .Thanks

Offline Lynne09

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2015, 07:51:14 AM »
I've bought A Vinn WiFi also from this shop brilliant but how do you check your balance

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2015, 08:20:39 AM »
Is it possible to top this vinn wifi up whilst there is still credit on it . I.e. can you put another 10g b on whilst it still has about 2 gb on .Thanks
Yes you can

Offline lizdev

Vinn wifi 229 lira inc sim and 10 gb
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2015, 08:51:58 AM »
I've bought A Vinn WiFi also from this shop brilliant but how do you check your balance
Take the sim from the wifi and put it in a Turkush mobile then *159#  this will give you the remaining credit

Also see madmart's recent post for an alternative

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2015, 11:22:40 AM »

This is a link to Turkish living forums. Follow Johnys instructions. It's easy to set up and saves all the swapping of sim cards and having to set up your phone again every time you do it.
http://www.turkishliving.com/forums/phone-adsl-pc-turkey/78903-using-turkcell-vinn-wifi.html

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2015, 13:31:34 PM »
excuse me for being stupid....but this is defo the little white thingy that you can link up your mobiles, ipads, laptops etc to gain wifi anywhere at all?? I am desperately trying to find a good deal for one of these, I arrive next Thursday and want to go straight out to buy one on Friday. Please can you tell me whereabouts the ptt is? thank you....sue xx

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2015, 18:38:59 PM »
excuse me for being stupid....but this is defo the little white thingy that you can link up your mobiles, ipads, laptops etc to gain wifi anywhere at all?? I am desperately trying to find a good deal for one of these, I arrive next Thursday and want to go straight out to buy one on Friday. Please can you tell me whereabouts the ptt is? thank you....sue xx

Hi Sue. When you get off the dolmus in Fethiye,walk downhill towards the traffic lights (The blue mosque is on your left as you walk down. At traffic lights turn left, you are now walking along the main 1 way street into town centre. About 150 yds down on the right hand side of road you will see several Turkcell shops. Go into the one that is like a proper phone shop where there are payment desks and the staff all have uniforms on. The PTT is further on on same side of road and is further on than the Turkcell shop, so if you reach the PTT you have gone to far. Happy Hunting.

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2015, 15:22:57 PM »
Umami thanks Chriis. I will be going in there on Friday. Do these shops stay open late?(silly question!)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf