Author Topic: Detay watersports  (Read 3566 times)

Offline hubblebubbles

Detay watersports
« on: July 11, 2015, 19:21:14 PM »
I had the most exhilarating boat trip today. It was from Detay water sports situated next to Majesty Tuana at Yaniklar.  It was on a 400 hp speedboat and three hours visiting islands the boats from Calis and Fethiye do not go to. We stopped twice for swimming in crystal clear waters . They also do a one and half hour trip for those who don't want to spend so much time at    sea . You can hire Catamarans Jet skis  Banana boats and Ringos  In fact most water sports plus tuition. Check out their web site for more details    wwwdetaywatersports@gmail.com if you are looking to do something a bit different . We were very impressed but you do need to book in advance and if you are going there by dolmus the will pick you at the shop at the entrance to Yaniklar . It was only 5 lira fare on the dolmus from Gunlukbasi . It was such a nice trip I will definitely go again.

Offline patrice

Re: Detay watersports
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2015, 20:18:56 PM »
Was there any waterskiing Mavis ?

Offline Supacabby

• Sunny Brighton
  • Location: Sunny Eastbourne by the sea aka Gods waiting room :)
  • Calis Beach - next best place to heaven...
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2015, 08:29:26 AM »
Correct link is: http://www.detaywatersports.com

Think Mavis combined some of their email with the web address  ;)

Offline hubblebubbles

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2015, 09:08:54 AM »
Woops thanks for the correction in the address.  Patrice yes they do waterski and wakeboard and think maybe next time it will be parasailing for me .

Offline patrice

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2015, 09:19:55 AM »
Thanks Mavis I did look on their website and it looks as if it could be a fun day out.I think you would enjoy the Parasailing.

Offline patrice

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2015, 21:53:09 PM »
We took your advise Mavis and went to Detay at Tuana Beach.We had always used the watersports at Oludeniz until this year but they are no longer available.
My husband Justin enjoyed the waterskiing and commented on the professional set up because they have all the equipment for all water sports and would highly recommends them.
 A very friendly  atmosphere is created by Murat, Natalie and the guys that work for them within a spectacular setting so if you like watersports this is the place to go  8)  ;D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf