Author Topic: Easyjet come up trumps  (Read 1181 times)

Offline sunlover

Easyjet come up trumps
« on: September 12, 2015, 07:53:23 AM »
After getting our flight cancelled this October by Easyjet, and contacting them asking if we could change our flight to May next year, it all got very misleading, as we were first told we could do this, then got told by e mail we couldn,t !!  I got the CEO e mail address kindly from someone of this website, and told her exactly what i thought of easyjet!!

They came up trumps in the end and allowed us to book flights for next year free of charge, and after paying £292 return for our canx flight, we booked 15 days holiday for May/June 2016 at no cost to us, if we had paid for flight we were looking at over £600 as we chose half term May holiday, as we are hoping to be there for the auction that we have missed the last 2 years due to flight costs.

Well done Easyejet we say.

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Easyjet come up trumps
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2015, 08:18:38 AM »
Easyjet, and Ryanair, tend to get a lot of bad press - I reckon most of it is down to folks simply not following their rules for booking and travelling.   Some folks also seem to think they're going to get flag carrier service when flying with a budget airline.  You're not.  But then again, you're not paying flag carrier prices!

We've used both numerous times over the years and have never had an issue over pricing, service or the actual flight.  Got diverted to a different airport once with Ryanair, but it wasn't their fault as the Italians decided to close the main airport in Rome (with no notice) to several carriers when the Pope died.

I don't think we could have afforded much of the travel we've done over the past 10/15 years if it wasn't for Easyjet and Ryanair.  Plus, Michael O'Leary is comedy genius...   :)

JF

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf