Author Topic: moving to calis  (Read 1074 times)

Offline Slim147

moving to calis
« on: July 29, 2005, 12:07:10 PM »
im moving over to calis with my mum (scareylady) at the end of september/beginning of october (if all goes well) house is on the market since...... today. im 14 is ne1 els movin out ther or alredy ther about da same time if so wen i cum out meet up??
what are the schools out ther like?

write back
              lucy x x x

Offline amanda

moving to calis
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2005, 14:01:44 PM »
hi lucy,
    I hope all goes well for you with the move i have a daughter who is 13 and we are moveing out in about 4 6 weeks, we have a place in calis.
    you can find JD (my daughter) in the kids forum maybe put your question on there to, and you get to talk to all the kids.

good luck
amanda

Offline jd

moving to calis
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2005, 15:38:39 PM »
hey lucy,
        ma names Jade im 13 yrs old. im gonna be movin to turkey with in the next 4 to 6 weeks hopefully. i cant wait!!!!! im gonna be havein privet tutor for the first yr to learn turkish after that i dunno. maybe we can meet up sometime when we r out there. i understand u have a house near us in calis so thats gd too.
neway speek soon Jade xxx:D :-\[:X] :) 8)

Offline Slim147

moving to calis
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2005, 15:54:26 PM »
hey jade,
          im really scared about movin!! but i cant wait either!! we haven't even sold our house yet but thats all well on its way! i think im doing the same with a tutor cuz i NEED to learn turkish lol! ma mums jus bought me a complete turkish basics set wit ldza cd's n stuff jus hope i can actually learn da language other wise i dno wha i'll do lol. do u no ne turkish yet? i no sum bt hardly ne lol wel speak sn x x x lucy x x x :D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf