Author Topic: T.Cook no facility to book luggage  (Read 1970 times)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
T.Cook no facility to book luggage
« on: December 11, 2015, 12:17:26 PM »
I got an email from T.C. This morning about cheap flights.   I went to look, they are not cheap for us. £89 out and £225 back each person.  However, I went on with a booking to see the final price.  Then the payment page came up, but no luggage was mentioned.  I went to the live chat to ask, waited for about 10 minutes.  I was fourth in line, waited a bit longer and was cut off.
I am now reading on F.B. this has happened to everyone booking, they have not been able to book luggage.  There are different messages, some have been told to wait until they get to their Airport. One person has said it cost someone £380.00 extra at the Airport for luggage that had not been booked. (not sure if that is true or not).
So, be very careful if booking with T.C.

Offline madmart

Re: T.Cook no facility to book luggage
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 15:26:58 PM »
Hi Jacqui

I've just had a look at TC's website. It depends on the class of ticket you have booked. On the right hand side of the booking screen you should hopefully see the word Economy Class just under Outbound Flight. If you click on that it tells you that you have a 20kg baggage allowance. It looks as they are including baggage in some bookings.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2015, 16:27:43 PM »
I think they must have only just changed it as Facebook is full of complains (including one from a friend in Fethiye flying to London next week) from economy and package tour passengers.

Offline NIGCOUSKAZ

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2015, 17:35:10 PM »
I've just been on hold with TC to book extra case - automated service says any bookings made before 22nd November cannot add/change at the moment but are hoping to have this fixed in the coming days.

Offline billy3107

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2015, 11:47:54 AM »
 Booked last week for March Manchester to Antalya and return .Went through the  booking process added 20kg of luggage both ways paid for the flight and luggage .
After the booking process completed I was only charged for the flight no luggage.
Tried to query this with online chat only to be cut off .
Went back to the webpage - manage your booking - add luggage- paid for the luggage only to be told try again with no gaps between the debit card number [I entered it correctly the first time ] entered my debit card number again and it added the luggage cost £24 each way

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2015, 18:42:30 PM »
My friend in Fethiye has still not been able to enter her luggage on the website.  She has been told to pay at Airport...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf