Author Topic: Mozaik Bahçe restaurant 2016 review (s)  (Read 8238 times)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Mozaik Bahçe restaurant 2016 review (s)
« on: April 13, 2016, 11:37:01 AM »
Last night Dogan and I went to Mozaik for their opening night. Our first ever time as customers in Mozaik that to be honest will probably always feel like our 'baby'.

Arriving at around 8.30pm the restaurant was full...  :o It was really great to see the restaurant so busy as I know Huseyin and Deren have been understandably a little worried about how good the season will be and how it will affect them. It was also great to see so many familiar faces although we didn't get to talk to everyone but it was nice to catch up with Don and Maureen     :)

We took a seat in the köşk and had a drink, and moved to a table later to have our meal.

I am very happy to report that the food was excellent and with Murat still in the kitchen would have expected nothing else.

The Mozaik Special - new presentation

Ali Nazik

Coming soon

New - Hatay products for sale including Olive Oil and Pommegranite Sauce - sorry no idea why the image is sideways, sorry

Huseyin and Deren

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Re: Mozaik Bahçe restaurant 2016 review (s)
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2016, 13:21:55 PM »
We are looking forward to our next visit - the Moziac Special looks fantastic.

Sadly, I see the portions haven't diminished any   ;)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2016, 13:32:10 PM »
You can always share John, I'm still stuffed from last night. We shared the humus with hot butter sauce and pine kernels as a starter but I forgot to photograph that. Too busy tucking in    :)

Offline marina

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2016, 14:37:36 PM »
Can't wait, will be there in 3 weeks time and definitely paying a visit to Mozaic   :)

Offline Saga Louts

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2016, 15:56:46 PM »
Five weeks to go. it will feel strange with new owners but I am sure they wont let you down. No doubt you will be planning your adventures for the future as the weather gets warmer.Do hope the area is not going loose you forever and that you will keep a base here in Fethiye area. All the best of wishes for you both ;D

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2016, 17:03:49 PM »
Hopefully it won't be too strange as with the same staff team and menu much of it will feel really familiar. I was surprised how quickly I slipped into the new role as customer although it was a bit weird not to go to chat to everyone I knew which was most people. Didn't think it was really appropriate to do that on their first night. But last night I did get asked for the bill though   ;)

Yes, Dogan and I will still have a base here. This is our home we have a lovely house and green garden with a very country and peaceful feel, apart from the bees humming and the birds singing and that Dogan calls paradise.

Dogan is actually off tomorrow to walk the Lycian Way from here to Antalya 500+ kilometres. I'm going to start a new CBF topic and share some of his photos from along the walk. Then in June we will be off on our travels along the Black Sea coast and I will do the same again. And then, there are plans to trek up to the top of Mount Ararat in east Turkey - not me personally you understand - Dogan and a couple of friends. So a busy summer ahead    :)

We do have some new business ideas for the future but that's for a little while down the road. You will all be the first to know whatever they are    :)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2016, 17:08:05 PM »
I just pinched this off the Facebook page, the current Mozaik team with some of the other team members starting May

Offline Saga Louts

• Newly Registered
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2016, 17:27:33 PM »
You are lovely people quote from Mike as i read reply. So true

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2016, 17:40:12 PM »
I was surprised how quickly I slipped into the new role as customer

I'm not surprised   ;)

We do have some new business ideas for the future but that's for a little while down the road.

Don't forget the kebab van on the A9...

JF

Offline DonM

• Newly Registered
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2016, 17:42:59 PM »
Hi Nichola it was great to chat to you and Dogan last night. The meal was excellent as always and the ginger beer went down very well.  :)

I've known Hussein for a few years and I'm sure he will carry on the high standard you always had. Good luck to you and Dogan in the future which ever path you go down.  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf