Author Topic: Lemon Tree Hisaronu.  (Read 2517 times)

Offline mary62

• Growing old disgracefully.
Lemon Tree Hisaronu.
« on: April 21, 2016, 13:13:11 PM »
I visited this place on its opening night. I was on my own as my friend was tired. I ordered a small Efes, and chicken breast with veg and rice. The rice was cold and hard, the salad was on the limp side and the chicken was really greasy. At the cost of about 30TL not good value and certainly one to give a miss IMHO.

Offline Bluwise

Re: Lemon Tree Hisaronu.
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 17:37:01 PM »
Thanks for all of the reviews mary62 - you've given me some ideas for places to try - or not, as the case may be!

Offline mary62

• Growing old disgracefully.
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 23:13:39 PM »
No worries Bluwise.....Just hate attempts to rip me off.

Offline davybill

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2016, 08:14:53 AM »
We went to the Lemon tree a couple of times last year, 8 of us went and the meals were good.
The waiters were very friendly  funny how things change so quick in around Fethiye area.

Offline WordBird

• What's the worst that could happen?
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2016, 13:30:27 PM »
They have had a lot of stick on Facebook lately as they have constantly bombarded some of the groups with advertising posts. They also set up a fake profile and used it to post frequent updates about having lovely meals there.
(Somebody got suspicious about the English, did some digging, found the photo they were using was not genuine etc...)

A couple of years ago we had some lovely food there but last year not so much....the service wasn't up to much either and the staff were quite aggressive about trying to get you in there....won't be bothering this year.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf