Author Topic: 120 days rule on residence permit renewals (important)  (Read 6531 times)

Offline Inspector

120 days rule on residence permit renewals (important)
« on: August 10, 2016, 12:00:14 PM »
Hello,
Residence office started to check your exit entry records on renewals.
If you have stayed abroad more than 120 days, residence office will charge you 372,80  Lira extra single entry visa tax.

P.S.
I want to inform members that I moved my office to Calis Beach. I will serve  at Golden Moon Estate.
Here is the photo of new office.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Re: 120 days rule on residence permit renewals (important)
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 19:58:35 PM »
Thank you for taking time to post about the exit and entry dates being checked Inspectior, I dont have a residency permit at the moment but may have to go down that route next year as we are hoping to be able to spend more time in our home in Turkey, though i guess it wont work for us as we will need to be out of Turkey for more then 120 days during winter...

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 21:02:28 PM »
Hi Inspector,  Thanks for letting us know where you are.  Will pop in and say hello in September.

Offline Inspector

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2016, 08:39:25 AM »
Hi Inspector,  Thanks for letting us know where you are.  Will pop in and say hello in September.

Hello Jacqui,
You are welcome,
September is the best season to wisit Calis :-)

Offline Inspector

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2016, 08:52:42 AM »
Thank you for taking time to post about the exit and entry dates being checked Inspectior, I dont have a residency permit at the moment but may have to go down that route next year as we are hoping to be able to spend more time in our home in Turkey, though i guess it wont work for us as we will need to be out of Turkey for more then 120 days during winter...
Hello Karennina,
Regarding to new regulations Expats need to get shorter residence permit. You need to plan your stay in Turkey and apply for  residence card duration for your plan.
P.S.
Your residentals stays not count for 90 days rule in 180 days.
For example; you have 6 months residence permit and you stay 6 months till the ending day of your card. After you card expired next day you can enter Turkey without restrictions with e-visa.

Offline Menthol

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2016, 22:26:12 PM »
Now that's interesting.

So get a 6 month residency, stay the full 6 months, then leave Turkey (Rhodes/Meis etc) and re-enter the following day on a e-visa for another 3 months.

And can I ask what one can do after the 3 months please, Inspector?

Thank you.   :)

Offline Inspector

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2016, 10:45:50 AM »
Now that's interesting.

So get a 6 month residency, stay the full 6 months, then leave Turkey (Rhodes/Meis etc) and re-enter the following day on a e-visa for another 3 months.

And can I ask what one can do after the 3 months please, Inspector?

Thank you.    :)

Hello Menthol,
After your 3 months touristic stay in Turkey you need to go out of Turkey and stay abroad for 3 months.
Then you can enter with e-visa for 3 months again.

After your touristic stay if  you go out of Turkey and need to come earlier than 3 months;
Dont worry just sign a paper at the border about  that you will go to residence ofice in 10 days time and get residence card. Then they will let you to enter again, no need to wait 3 months.

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2016, 13:47:03 PM »
If you have stayed abroad more than 120 days, residence office will charge you 372,80  Lira extra single entry visa tax.

Thanks for the info.

Is the 372.80tl a standard charge, as in you'll be charged that no matter how many days over 120 you've been out of the country?

If someone obtained a six month RP, but had to be out of the country for some of it, is it proportional as in they're allowed sixty days out of Turkey?

JF

Offline Inspector

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2016, 16:46:28 PM »

Thanks for the info.

Is the 372.80tl a standard charge, as in you'll be charged that no matter how many days over 120 you've been out of the country?

If someone obtained a six month RP, but had to be out of the country for some of it, is it proportional as in they're allowed sixty days out of Turkey?

JF
Yes John This is a standart  charge. It will not be effected how many days you are out.

P.S.
This is todays regulations.

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2016, 17:05:03 PM »
Thanks for that.  Any idea about the six month RP and days allowed out of country?

JF

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf