Author Topic: Nil Bar New Boutique Hotel.  (Read 7986 times)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Nil Bar New Boutique Hotel.
« on: May 29, 2017, 09:28:46 AM »
Angel gave us a guided tour of their newly re-furnished boutique hotel, last night.  We were really impressed. Rooms are top quality for furniture and fittings they have fridges, wifi Sky T.V. All en-suite shower rooms, Air conditioning.  The balconies have such lovely views over the twelve islands and have chairs and tables to sit and take in the views.   There are two penthouse suites, but we could not see them as they were occupied.   
B.&.B. With either full English or Turkish starts from £25.00 p.p. 
We wish them all the best.   :) :D

Offline KazB

• Newly Registered
Re: Nil Bar New Boutique Hotel.
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 10:42:50 AM »
I'm booked in for one night Thurs 8th June for when I come over to do my research on living in Calis Have seen the photos and read the reviews and I am really looking forward to it

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 14:54:04 PM »
The 8h of June is the second part of the Calis Beach Auction (first part is 31st May) which is held between the Nil and the Bamboo Bar so it will be pretty busy in the evening and lots of fun.  Have a look at the lists on here under "Calis Beach Chidlren's Charity' Promises Auction" and you will see just what is up for Auction on that night. It will also give you a chance to meet lots of the members on this Forum.
I know you will not be disappointed with the Hotel it is super. 

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 15:23:14 PM »
Sorry, but part 2 of the auctions is 7th June   ;)

Offline CleopatrasAsp

• Irish by birth, Geordie by marriage!
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2017, 16:21:17 PM »
Sorry, but part 2 of the auctions is 7th June    ;)
Thanks for confirming that second date Liz.  The 8th would have meant cancelling the Animal Aid Quiz at the Nil, which would have been disappointing as it's a regular money-earner for us.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2017, 16:23:34 PM »
Sorry Liz, I had it down on my calendar for the 8th just as well you told me... ????????
i think on the 8th there is something else going on!!!      Yes the election and the Animal Aid Quiz.  Well I am sure that will do just as well for an introduction to some of the CBF and Animal Aid Members ????

Offline KazB

• Newly Registered
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2017, 19:17:32 PM »
Thanks Liz I'm really looking forward to meeting up with you I will email you at the weekend Hoping to also meet up with some of the volunteers Cleopatra at the quiz night See you all next week xx

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2017, 21:45:19 PM »
After reading about the Nil refurb and the Penthouse I had a look at the pics and it really does look fab, so iv just been in touch with Angel and booked two nights in the Penthouse in July for Derek's retirement treat, really looking forward to our stay there, thanks for the heads up about it Jacqui   ;)

Offline CleopatrasAsp

• Irish by birth, Geordie by marriage!
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2017, 00:04:32 AM »
After reading about the Nil refurb and the Penthouse I had a look at the pics and it really does look fab, so iv just been in touch with Angel and booked two nights in the Penthouse in July for Derek's retirement treat, really looking forward to our stay there, thanks for the heads up about it Jacqui     ;)
You'll be so spoiled....friends stayed in one of the penthouse suites recently and loved it.  One thing that hasn't been mentioned, central heating has also been installed, so will also be comfortable during the colder months.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2017, 07:27:57 AM »
Hi Karen,  Pictures on the website do not do it justice as they were taken before all the lovely bedcovers where bought.    Angel showed us the Central Heating she has had installed.  Seems she has thought of everything.
I also note in the 3C's Auction there is a night up for grabs in one of the Penthouse Suites. 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf