Author Topic: Part 5 the last one I promise  (Read 1483 times)

Offline trainer

• Last man standing
Part 5 the last one I promise
« on: June 08, 2018, 09:22:12 AM »
Part 5 the last one I promise
Calis Beach, to be honest we never spent a lot of time on the prom but when we did venture down it looked as busy as last May but speaking to some of the restaurant owners they said it was quiet, but I think that has now become a stock answer
Fethiye, as it’s a working town it always seems busy through the day but at night it looked a bit quiet, the old town bar area looked quite on the Saturday night when normally its buzzing, but this may be down to it being Ramadan and the prom looked ok
Olu Deniz, seemed quite
We went to the newish aquapark and there was about 20 people in there great for us no queues for the slides but can’t be great for the owners hopefully it picks up as it’s a good way to spend an afternoon
My son and his partner with their 4-year-old went to the aqua park in Calis and they where the only ones in there 
Dalaman airport, short queue to get through the first part of security 2 queues for the easy jet check in with about 30-40 people in each so not to bad once inside quite busy but the good thing was that due to the exchange rate the food stalls weren’t to badly priced 
Easy jet flight 30 minutes delay but caught up about 20 minutes up in the air
Really good holiday and cant wait to go back in September
 8)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf