Author Topic: Ski resort  (Read 2164 times)

Offline lwarner

« on: October 04, 2005, 20:36:06 PM »
Hi there

Can anyone tell me the latest on the ski resort that was proposed outside of Calis? Is it still being developed, where it is and where I can find out any more information.

Many thanks

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Ski resort
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2005, 20:51:05 PM »
iwarner if you go to the search section and put in ski resort, there was some info on this a while back,and if you go to the intro section and intoduce yourself to the rest of the members,and tell us a bit about yourself,you  may get a bit more info for yourself cheers

Offline apollo

Ski resort
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2005, 07:53:42 AM »
I heard some news this week-end and it seems that 2007 is an expected opening date.

Offline berkeley

Ski resort
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2005, 16:54:13 PM »
we drove up to Seki at the beginning of oct. It's about 1 hrs drive from Fethiye, just as you enter Seki you come to a roundabout with a sculpture of a hand holding an apple in the middle of it . Take the 3rd exit and its about 20 min from here up a newly cut out road . You can see the electric pylons that have been put in . At the end of the road you come to a brand new building which is just about finnished. No ski lifts are in place as yet, but the area looks very promising.If i can work out how to do it i will post a photo

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf