Author Topic: place to visit  (Read 2386 times)

Offline johnners

place to visit
« on: December 01, 2005, 14:18:06 PM »
Has anybody been to ciflik beach , what a gorgeous place I will be going there a lot next year see you all there

Johnners

Offline philrose

place to visit
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2005, 15:45:50 PM »
Went there a couple of times this year. Fantastic place, clear calm bay, great for swimming/snorkling etc. I believe there is also a regular dolmus service there.

Offline gt

place to visit
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2005, 11:13:42 AM »
hi all can anybody give the dolmus directions,or direction to the beach

Offline philrose

place to visit
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2005, 15:02:52 PM »
Ciflik beach is on the road back to Dalaman (about 2 miles out from the big rounderbout as you come out of Çalis). There is a turning on the left near the center of the village of Ciflik which takes you down to the beach. I must confess the beach I was thinking of and in my opinion is better than Ciflik is a place called Katrangi (sp) Beach. This is a few miles futher on. Once you go through the next village (Yaniklar)just as the road starts to climb up to the mountain it is signposted on the left hand side. You go down a winding road into the bay, fantastic place and is very popular with the locals for camping, BBQ's etc, there is a small charge for parking but otherwise admission is free.
I am told that both beaches have a dolmus service which runs from the main mosque in town, havn't used it myself so not sure how regular it is, I'm sure someone on this forum will be able to help. :)

Offline valentine

• Prolific Member
place to visit
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2005, 19:22:42 PM »

I haven't been to Ciflik beach but Katranci is beautiful, with a sandy beach that gently shelves into the sea. You do have to pay for parking if you go by car but its a lovely spot.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf