Author Topic: hello again  (Read 1119 times)

Offline heatheric

hello again
« on: January 29, 2006, 11:14:56 AM »
Hello to emmy, susuz1 and eldestblade - Eric (55) and Heather (51) (first intro page 9) here - we've also bought at Yildiz - booked to come out from May 15th but maybe able to come for a short time before as the build looks so much on time - did you get the latest pictures yesterday?  We're having number 11, second floor, as you look at the apartments from the road its facing the road on the right hand side - so hopefully we'll have lovely views towards the mountains as well as towards the sea.

Any other Yildiz owners around?

Look forward to meeting you all at some time.

Offline eldestblade

• Barnsley, UK
hello again
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2006, 18:14:04 PM »
hi,its carol and steve,we have bought 9 yildez,as you turn on to the market place and face the apartments ours is the top one on the right,steve is 50 this year and i will be 48,we live in barnsley south yorkshire,have 2 daughters 21 in march,and 18 in aug,steve and i will be out on the 8th april to furnish it,then 26th may for 2wks holiday,cant wait,hope to see you soon carol

Offline sadler

hello again
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2006, 18:32:48 PM »
Hi
I would be interested to know where you are going to buy your furniture etc.  Can you pay with a debit/credit card, or do you have to take cash?

Offline susuz.1

hello again
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2006, 18:37:39 PM »
Hi Heather and Eric -  greetings fellow Yildiz Apartments buyers from Sue and Paul!

We come from Upminster Essex - its just about in London on the edge of green belt so not a bad place to live. Looking forward to many happy times in our apartment in Calis. We have two daughters, one who is 20 who gets married in June and who will be spending her honeymoon at the apartment. The younger daughter is 17 and a student at college.
They both love Turkey and the Calis/Fethiye/Hisaronu/Olu Deniz area. We  have been there many times and really felt that Calis was the place to buy.  

Was taken around the area by Heidi and Keith in August last year and was very taken with the help and advice given.  We have bought no. 12 (I think!) which is on the top floor on the left (facing the road) next to the trees.

Paul is 52 and I will be 50 on 5th May so hope to get over there for my birthday and will also go out there April or earlier when apartment is finished to furnish it - we will probably go to Erin Spot as seems the place to go for furniture.  8)

Sue and Paul

Offline heatheric

hello again
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2006, 17:48:24 PM »
thanks for your responses - I see the temperature now in Parson Drove is 2 degrees C and in Calis its 14 degrees! A bit different.
'Sadler' - we've opened a bank account in Turkey so will be using that to pay for all our stuff - although we havn't got a cheque book yet - that'll be one of the first jobs!

Offline gt

hello again
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2006, 13:28:38 PM »
hi sadler,take cash its a good bartering tool

Offline gt

hello again
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2006, 13:30:47 PM »
hi heather and eric sorry i will miss your birthday bash but have a good one
good luck with the furnishing and welcome to the calis owners abroad club
joanne/graham

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo