Author Topic: Jeep safari.  (Read 5369 times)

Offline crossie

Jeep safari.
« on: September 15, 2003, 15:51:09 PM »
Allways good value for money, The jeep safari, for around £20pp picked up at your hotel,visit to six?seven places, lunch,melon, mud baths,beach, drive yourself, if you like, taken back to hotel,a good day out!

Offline kanga

Jeep safari.
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2005, 20:27:00 PM »
We too have done the jeep safari a few times now and the kids never tire of it they love this trip.  You will never find better value for money and the efes and the swim at the petrol station while the boys wash the jeeps is a perfect end to a perfect day.

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
Jeep safari.
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2005, 20:43:32 PM »
But do yourselves a big big favour ......................... GET IN THE FRONT JEEP !

Rimms

Offline Pi55y

Jeep safari.
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2005, 13:37:21 PM »
And take a water pistol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chrissie

Offline kanga

Jeep safari.
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2005, 00:43:40 AM »
depends if we go via the MAGIC KINGDOM

Offline KevinH

Jeep safari.
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2005, 22:19:03 PM »
don't forget sweets for the kids en route
.....and a water pistol as mentioned  :)

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
Jeep safari.
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2005, 13:38:39 PM »
Why £20 per person? Look at Places to visit, under Turkish related Topics,5 stops,& lunch,travel in style & comfort,£8 each.Don't book from an agent,go direct, you will save money!!!!
GordonA

Offline rachel243

Jeep safari.
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2005, 14:22:51 PM »
we arrived back from Calis on Saturday. Jeep Safari was excellent. Paid £16 each and included lunch. Mud bath was great fun, Patara beach was amazing. Taking a water pistol is good advise, we got drenched. Will definetly go on another jeep safari when we go back next year.

Offline jerry99

Jeep safari.
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2005, 09:56:20 AM »
I do not want to come across as a party pooper - but a word of caution.

We did the jeep safari this year, and we all thoroughly enjoyed the day out.  The local kids waiting for sweets and getting us wet, the sights, the views, all fantastic.  The condition of the jeep was a concern as I noticed that the suspension was welded in 2 places.  The seat belts were as much use as chocolate teapot.  The driver was more interested in listening to his music, via his mobile phone, than looking at the road ahead.  All 4 tyres were worn and the side walls were all damaged.

We had 3 youngsters with us and their safety was my biggest concern.  I am certain that the jeep was not in a road worthy condition.  I guess next time, it would be worth while spending a few minutes looking at the general condition.  If there are any causes for concern, ask to change the vehicle, or walk away.

It would be a terrible end to a great holiday if it all ended in tears.

Offline Mattsta

Jeep safari.
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2005, 13:47:17 PM »
We always recommed Kayakoy jeep safari to our guests they are quite simply FANTASTIC. We only paid £13 the jeeps were the best we saw all day the lunch was massive our guide was brilliant.
Kayakoy tours can be found on your left walking towards the sea between Calis roundabout and bridge.

Enjoy

Matt Riddell-Steele

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf