Author Topic: Meet & Greet Fast Track at Dalaman Airport.  (Read 2960 times)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Meet & Greet Fast Track at Dalaman Airport.
« on: June 22, 2017, 18:55:23 PM »
Some guy on another Forum is asking will Dalaman be busy on the day he arrives as he thinks he wlll use
Istanbul Meet and Greet, who will fast track him though the Airport as a V.I.P.   The price he has been quoted is 80 Euros for each adult, but they will reduce it ot 75.00Euros for him. He says he has used Fast Track Companies before for other Airports
Anyone every heard of this Company? I have only seen disabled people fast tracked.  I also wonder how this company operate in a Military Airport?
http://www.istanbulmeetandgreetservice.com

Offline maclarke1

Re: Meet & Greet Fast Track at Dalaman Airport.
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 21:34:54 PM »
Cannot see the point, never had long delays coming through Dalaman, even when we had to buy the Visa at the airport it was generally quite quick - but then we may have been lucky.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2017, 09:48:25 AM »
I cannot see the point either, but I also did not know this service existed at Dalaman.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2017, 10:28:37 AM »
It was free for the first few weeks after they opened the International Terminal and could only be booked through the General Manager's office. We used it for my daughter's first visit to us.

It scared the living daylights out of her when they announced on the plane that everyone was to stay seated while she disembarked. She thought she'd done something wrong and was about to be arrested.

Anyway, she was treated like a princess. She was whisked through the visa and passport formalities on a golf cart to the GM's office where we were waiting. We all had tea and cake with the GM and she got a bunch of flowers.

Then she came down to reality with a bump and travelled back to Kaya in the back of the pick-up with the 4 dogs.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2017, 11:22:03 AM »
Interesting, thanks for the information.  However, I will take my chances in the queue 75 Euros each is not worth it.

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2017, 14:03:36 PM »
That sounds like something that might come in useful for when/if my Adele comes.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf