Author Topic: Renting  (Read 2775 times)

Offline jacx

Renting
« on: July 03, 2007, 22:07:47 PM »
Hi
we are now thinking of renting somewhere in Calis for six months or more with a view to finding a property to buy and make the move permantly. That way we will be out there looking around and sorting out bank accounts,etc. Instead of having to keep going backwards and forwards. Does anybody know what the long term rental market is like, is it a good idea? Any help or feed back would be much appreciated.

Offline turtle1961

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2007, 08:09:25 AM »
if i am not mistaken long term rentals start from 1 year and more...6 months is not long enough to get cheap price...

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Renting
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2007, 09:17:30 AM »
Well, as a guide, there are apartments to rent on a month by month basis in the Tasyaka area for around 380 YTL (£146) per month. I'm sure you'll find something suitable and be able to negotiate a good price for a 6 month rental period.

Definitely a good idea to rent first. Try before you buy.

Offline jacx

Renting
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2007, 10:12:23 AM »
Thanks KKOB we will certainly look into it. Obviously we will want it furnished so that may alter the rental price.  :)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Renting
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2007, 11:23:30 AM »
Have a look in the rentals section of The Land Of Lights. They always have lots of choice. Great idea to rent first. If it was me I'd make sure my 6 months incorporated a bit of winter as well.

Good luck.

Offline jacx

Renting
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2007, 12:50:09 PM »
Thanks for that Stoop, good idea about incorporating some winter months too, although nothing could be worse than the weather here at the moment. :(it's dismal.I wish I was over there now.

Offline friar tuck

Renting
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2007, 16:43:23 PM »
-4 In Uzumlu last January and I am told it was a mild winter excellent idea to try first and do some winter months Jan / Feb good luck with your search.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf