Author Topic: Dentist's  (Read 7757 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Dentist's
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2008, 20:15:25 PM »
Can anyone clarify if the scale and polish also includes a check up please. Was going to pay him a visit in May when I was out but ran out of time.
Thanks in advance.

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
Dentist's
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2008, 07:23:05 AM »
I saw my Dentist yesterday, happily he's been able to fashion a repair to my tooth (for the time being)  :) But I will need a crown in the longer term.

I was pleasantly surprised at the charge for the repair (veneered) & a follow-up appointment which includes a full check-up in a few weeks time, total of £45.00, approx 110 YTL [^] 8)

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
Dentist's
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2009, 10:58:01 AM »
I understand Dentists have a price list they adhere to, Carole is just having 3 fillings at the new Medical centre in Calis, the price is 300tl for white fillings, she has just had 1 and the other 2 tomorrow. I think this is reasonable what have other people paid
Mark

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Dentist's
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2009, 11:10:10 AM »
The tariff that dentists use is produced by the government and displays the maximum amount that can be charged for a particular proceedure.

It's similar with drugs. When you buy an item in a chemist it has a "rrp" marked on it and that's the maximum a chemist can charge for it.

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Dentist's
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2009, 14:02:56 PM »
i went to volkan when my crown came off in aug he replaced it and gave me 6yrs gaurentee cost 5ooytl
it came loose 4mths later i went back and he told me to stop moving it,then another crown came off and i went again he told me i needed bridgework doing and the cost i cannot remember but it was daylight robbery
i went to the dentist in england who replaced the crown for £18 and told me i did not need  bridgework

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2009, 12:56:01 PM »
As I write this my wife is seeing Cagatay (member of this forum) and is having 4 crowns and 3 fillings and teeth whitened all for the same price (less actually) as a single crown in the UK

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf