Author Topic: Oya Tours - WARNING  (Read 1742 times)

Offline Rachael

Oya Tours - WARNING
« on: January 22, 2009, 18:40:49 PM »
Hi, Not wishing to be controversial but I need to warn anyone who used to use Oya Tours as their rental agents and who has now canceled their contracts due to rental monies not paid that Oya Tours are still advertising all our properties as available to rent on their website. Beware that they do not still possess a set of keys for your property as they kept at least one set of ours and are still marketing the property. We have changed the locks but I am concerned that some people may not have realised just how devious these people are. I am also concerned that they may use our properties to entice renters into parting with money and then not provide the apartment for them. I have received an email from a potential renter today saying Oya Tours ripped her off for the breakages deposit on our property last year even though there was no damage. She chased them up and they promised to send it back to her then stopped answering her emails. I worry that even if they are not hard faced enough to use our properties without our knowledge our reputations with potential future renters are being placed at risk by this bunch of sharks.[:(!]
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 18:52:14 PM by Anne »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf