Author Topic: Great Price Holidays and car hire / transfers  (Read 1675 times)

Offline johntaylor49

Great Price Holidays and car hire / transfers
« on: September 28, 2009, 11:45:35 AM »
Hi fols it's me again, Owamya Bin Keepin, Dudley Liberation Front.

I booked my Holiday to Chalish with Sunmaster Holidays, part of a large Group, ATOL guaranteed etc. and I save a bundle. I checked the same Holiday on various sites including Travel republic and none of them offered me a deal as good! I had two weeks at the Robbing Beach, (only joking, Rebin Beach Hotel --- excellent -- very clean, good food, quiet and such nice owners and staff!) and will be back!

www.sunmaster.co.uk

Only thing is that they are a bit lax in sending all documentation but will send it all by email in PDF, sometimes won't print so had to ask again for the ATOL certificate and the e-tickets. You may need to chase them for the tickets and make sure you ignore the "flying in 3 days" message, just call and select that anyway!

The prices shown do not include baggage allowance which is very reasonable, (think 5kg for hand baggage very stingy but then they didn't check anyway!) but overall best flight cost I could find and
Hotel less than others too!

Things to consider, (for all not just CBF Virgins).

Flights to Dalaman if with Turkuaz Airlines (cheapest) food and drink extortionate so eat before you fly or take your own sandwiches etc.

Hotel prices don't always include everything so check before you book. For example in many cases you will be charged between £3 and £5 per day for air conditioning.

Car hire seems to vary dramtically, Nikki Bulan (SunnyD) {CBF Member}got me a car (diesel too!) for 8 days for £21 inclusive, excellent!
Also organised my transfers at £65. (yes, if I had booked car for full holiday would have been cheaper to pick up and drop off at Airport)

I have just checked their site and prices same as this year for 2010 so will book this week! (not all Hotels on the site for 2010 yet but if you call they can book them)

John

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf