Author Topic: Where's my cat?  (Read 1816 times)

Offline SteveJ

Where's my cat?
« on: May 22, 2017, 14:14:33 PM »
I've been coming to my apartment for holidays ever since I bought it in 2008. From 2008 to 2016 we were always visited by this friendly cat....

She seemed to know when we would arrive and would often come down the drive  meeowing a "Welcome Home". She stayed with us for most of each day either sleeping on our terrace chairs or whenever she could sneak in without us noticing, curled up on our couch. We called her Killer because she would often leave presents of dead mice or large insects with their heads missing outside our door in the mornings. We were over in May for 10 days but she didn't appear. Does anyone have any news of her? Hopefully good but I'll take the bad if that's what it is.

My apartment is at the canal end of Yerguzlar with Aydin Pide on the other end.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: Where's my cat?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 16:46:44 PM »
We had the same thing happen to us, used to have a lovely cat coming to our place, then it just disappeared.  I do know that a lot of animals have been poisoned, seen very distressing images on F.B. 

Offline busybee

Re: Where's my cat?
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 05:36:03 AM »
It looks similar to our cat "Wa Wa" who we adopted locally about 18mths ago, we live near the Kaan Hotel.  But I notice the cat in the picture has not had its ear snipped.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf