Author Topic: 10 years and counting!  (Read 1840 times)

Offline Pi55y

10 years and counting!
« on: May 27, 2017, 12:28:55 PM »
Can you believe that it is 10 years since the first Calis Spring Craft Fair took place as part of the first Calis Carnival celebrations in 2008.  Where has the time gone?  Calis has certainly  seen lots of changes and improvements  since that year, mostly for the better,  although some people still hanker nostalgically after the old Calis of yesteryear..

Tomorrow, Sunday,  sees the 10th Spring Craft Fair take place organised by the hard working members of the 3Cs charity. The Fair, as is tradition,  will  take place on the main road from Calis water taxi bridge to the dolphin roundabout (nostalgic in itself). Nealy 130 stalls will line the street selling all types of crafts, gifts and delicious edible goodies so if you want a great day out head for Calis.

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
Re: 10 years and counting!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 12:33:26 PM »
Ouch, so this year's auction will be my 8th & I was only supposed to be helping out 3C's for that evening    ;)

Offline Pi55y

Re: 10 years and counting!
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2017, 12:59:47 PM »
Liz it could even be your 12th if you consider that it has been split into 2 auctions for the last few years  :) Time flies when you are having fun   ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf