Author Topic: Atm's  (Read 2496 times)

Offline BernieTeyze

Atm's
« on: October 24, 2016, 08:21:40 AM »
Hello.

Does anyone know which atm's give a balance on your uk account. If it's in Turkish,what should I look for? Which atm's is the best.
Thanks very many x

Offline BernieTeyze

Re: Atm's
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 13:24:31 PM »
Anyone..its a bit warm here in fethiye

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 13:55:41 PM »
Ok, just confirmed what I said to you before - you shouldn't be allowed out on your own!

Never tried since the advent of banking apps, but years ago I recall getting a balance from a Finans ATM with an RBS card - only reason I remember is because even with money in the account, it wouldn't let me withdraw anything.  I didn't have my Finans ATM card and knew there was no cash at home so ended up having to walk from Taksim to Ortakoy, at three in the morning, in the peeing rain.  Mind you, given the amount of raki consumed that night I might be wrong   :)

I tried a few others, but Finans is the only one I remember getting a balance from.  The rest just told me to sod off.

Instead of hanging about waiting for someone on here, why don't you just try a few - there's no shortage of ATM's in Fethiye.

JF

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 17:45:46 PM »
I did just that..got fed up of trying and got no where...even tried to take 20tl out with a receipt in the hope, but also got sod off. Hopefully there's a finan atm in hisaronu ...i,ll give it a go tomorrow.  :-*  ;) ;D

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2016, 17:59:17 PM »

If all else fails Bernie try a spot of busking or shoe shine, or if you've got some weighing scales, !!!!!!       ;)  ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf