Author Topic: Thinking of moving to Turkey.  (Read 2202 times)

Offline Magicwriter2014

• Newly Registered
Thinking of moving to Turkey.
« on: May 12, 2014, 20:16:11 PM »
Hi, we are thinking of moving to Turkey maybe next year (totally fed up of UK) and just wondering what the chances of getting a long term rental possibly at the beginning of next year that would accept a dog (small lab size, very well behaved). And what sort of rent would be expected and other costs. We would be looking at maybe 2-3 months to get a feel for what it could be like and the chance to meet some other ex pats. Thanks.

Offline BernieTeyze

Re: Thinking of moving to Turkey.
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 20:38:57 PM »
There is a full section on moving to Turkey,if you look on Home page. You will find the advice on there invaluable. I am sure everyone on here will be happy to answer any questions after you have read it. We have recently taken the plunge and moved over permanently.

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, 22:55:33 PM »
Hi Lorraine and welcome to CBF
You'll find lots of information http://www.calis-beach.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=52.0 on this section.
There are many who have already done what your thinking of so lot's of experiences and a wealth of information and your fingertips.
Good luck, wish it was me  :)

Offline Honey Bee

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2014, 22:58:34 PM »
Hi Lorraine, we are over in 6 years and can't wait. Holidays as often as we can. Good luck and you will love it

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf