Author Topic: Fake watches  (Read 6623 times)

Offline Seboni121

• Newly Registered
Fake watches
« on: September 23, 2012, 16:02:46 PM »
I'm newbie so be gentle, I'm sure this has been done to death but  ;) here goes, I'm off to hisoranu on the 14 October and staying in asena hotel now liberty, I'd really like to purchase a nice reproduction of a rolex or similar, apparently they are pretty good there? Anyway never been to turkey before so what to expect?, been all around the med but never on the southern side ( not Europe) so will be a bit of an eye opener, so I'd be thankful for any info relating to best shops and where about in the town it is, I've heard that the ones at the front of stores are usually crap and the automatics at the rear are the best?, also fethiye is also good apparently so if anyone could shine some knowledge about this are also would be great as I don't want to go from one shop to the next thank you

Offline mkwhite

Re: Fake watches
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2012, 20:43:04 PM »
Got a fake Rolex in Calis  for £23.works fine and is automatic

Offline tiggsy

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2012, 21:53:29 PM »
You're right go to the back of the shop usually set out behind glass. Haggle walk away. Come back next day haggle again. Walk away again. Go in next day try on watch look at it in daylight. Give it him back. Walk away. Let him see you go into another nearby watch shop (plenty of them). Return next day offer him half original asking price max.....for two. Walk away. By the time you've finished he will pay you to take it. Oh and under no circumstances buy one off the market. I have a Breitling Navitimer, Panerai Black Seal and a Tag Monaco. All keep good time all around £30ish. Good time to buy October see you there.     

Offline Seboni121

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 18:30:11 PM »
Thanks chaps tiggsy would you like too get them for me lol  when are you there ? Have you got a preferred shop or all the same ?

Offline tiggsy

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2012, 19:34:05 PM »
Star Watches. Opposite Talk Of The Town. Theres another upmarket shop same side as Talk of the Town. Small shop before Topulu Jewellers. He's a bit on the pricey side though as lots of good copies in the window big watches like U-Boat. As I said before October is good ask for end of season price. Show him the money. Sterling of course. Good Luck.
 ps check out the watch you want on tinternet either memorise it or print a picture off to compare. They have a habit of putting a Rolex Breitling Tag badge on any old watch.

Offline Seboni121

• Newly Registered
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2012, 08:24:10 AM »
Thanx tiggsy I've loaded the pics on my iPad so I can make sure it's a perfect match lol

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2012, 08:28:35 AM »
Just remember not to dive in them ;-)

Offline Seboni121

• Newly Registered
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2012, 08:33:33 AM »
No no swimming just posing lol, I'm looking forward now although hisoranu isn't looking so great as a lot of folk are saying its not great place ? Full of chavvs and tattooed imbeciles

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2012, 08:36:16 AM »
It's ok really. Lots louder than Calis but I have friends who go every year and they ain't chavs or tattooed.

They love it.

Offline Steve A

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2012, 13:03:00 PM »
People do get tied up on this site with tattoos and affiliate them in their minds with a particular type of person.
Tattoos have been going since 3000BC and came to the UK after Cooks voyages.Until recent years they have been the domain of the aristocracy with among others George 5th,Edward 7th,Queen Victoria,Prince Albert,Kings of Spain,Yugoslavia and Denmark,Kaiser Willhelm,Tsar Nicholas,Winston Churchill all sporting tattoos and being proud of them.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf