Author Topic: Grand baris trips  (Read 905 times)

Offline TIGER

Grand baris trips
« on: September 01, 2023, 09:27:32 AM »
Good morning all , I know the web site is not as busy as it once was , but for all of us that still log in , do any of you know what days the grand baris do their day trips out ? We have been on it many times but this time we need to book 10 of us on it .
Thanks for any replies

Offline hornedfrog

Re: Grand baris trips
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2023, 07:10:43 AM »
Good morning all , I know the web site is not as busy as it once was , but for all of us that still log in , do any of you know what days the grand baris do their day trips out ? We have been on it many times but this time we need to book 10 of us on it .
Thanks for any replies
Morning, Tiger...sorry, I don't know what that is but sounds intriguing. I'll search the Google...

Offline hornedfrog

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2023, 07:14:33 AM »
Thanks for any replies
Morning, Tiger...sorry, I don't know what that is but sounds intriguing. I'll search the Google...
Okay, found the information...it's sometimes called the Grand Burak, which I believe is the actual name of the boat. You can book from their Facebook website https://www.facebook.com/groups/159544314245071/user/720098227/.

Offline hornedfrog

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2023, 07:19:00 AM »
Thanks for any replies
Okay, found the information...it's sometimes called the Grand Burak, which I believe is the actual name of the boat. You can book from their Facebook website https://www.facebook.com/groups/159544314245071/user/720098227/.

Offline cally

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2023, 14:58:44 PM »
Hi Tiger,
Apparently Bariş and Burak are brothers with 2 different boats anyway every day except Tuesday 10.00 to 17.00
Max 50 pax and cost currently £30pp Inc lunch.(Subject to weather in Oct)
Ian

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Offline hornedfrog

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2023, 07:37:00 AM »
Hi Tiger,
Apparently Bariş and Burak are brothers with 2 different boats anyway every day except Tuesday 10.00 to 17.00
Max 50 pax and cost currently £30pp Inc lunch.(Subject to weather in Oct)
Ian

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Thanks, Ian for clarifying!
Dale

Offline cally

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2023, 21:15:23 PM »
Hope it helps 🙏 🙂

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf